PLEASE DON'T TURN OFF YOUR REACTOR WHILE WE INSTALL YOUR UPDATES...

Originally published at: PLEASE DON'T TURN OFF YOUR REACTOR WHILE WE INSTALL YOUR UPDATES...

You may or may not remember a few months ago a story about Baal Gates wanting to build a nuclear…

3 Likes

Locating earthquakes in the Yellowstone region (usgs.gov)

Yellowstone is about 182 miles from Kemmerer. No one sees a problem here?

I’m guessing Kemmerer is near the location where “Havana Syndrome” is or was taking place? Notice how it’s so close to the Idaho border; a run right up The Rockies, where I think Milley will eventually deploy troops all along the top of The Range. (See topic “Where to move in The U.S.”) WY, for sure and probably Montana will be hotspots for military.

1 Like

Kemmerer is positioned to be a double winner. eventually the coal will be needed for charging the electric vehicles and powering bitcoin mining. full circle.

“Kemmerer is positioned to be a double winner.” Not for those who moved and live there to get away from this sort of thing and be left alone. Lots of LDS there all up and down that Range.

You are so correct and my sarcasm is out of control today.

1 Like

I do. Granted there are machines that can cause earthquakes, but do not know if those machines can prevent them? There are a few earthquakes read- to-happen places in the US according to my Natural Disasters UNLV class professor. Anywhere there are mountains like the Rockies and Appalachians and/or soil that liquefies with movement is potential disaster. However, one would think the Globelonians would know that.

What was in my mind as I was typing that was that Yellowstone is a SUPER volcano, not just your garden variety volcano.

Yellowstone really isn’t as big a concern as Long Valley. YS is at least soft-capped; LV would be quite the BOOM.

to ebmason … another from the “Memory Hole” — there appears to be a slight “connection” between the mormons and intelligence agencies.

… as always If true, How Mormons Built the Next Silicon Valley While No One Was Looking | by Adam Bluestein | Marker

@Scarmoge Oh heck yeah and this plant at Kemmerer, the entire location is LDS. You can bet they’re making $$$ from govt in one form or another. Will see.