Pope S@tanas wishes Ordo VirtuAIl Praetoriani as Inquistion

really, when u think it can not deepen anymore, it surely does!

bumpy ride along the blade
but true hearts should never fade
with all the cheers we bring along
let us weave a straight spellsong

trallallala

1 Like

… you have to agree with the Pope here … The Manifestation of The Good must be supressed by any and all means available … Jorge Mario Bergoglio may be the re-irruption of The Grand Inquisitor. He is a Jesuit and, if memory serves, didn’t the Jesuits, more or less, put themselves at the disposal of The Inquisition? History is a real b _ _ _ h.

In the words of Caiaphas from
Jesus Christ Superstar

We turn to Rome to sentence Nazareth
We have no law to put a man to death
We need him crucified - it’s all you have to do
We need him crucified - it’s all you have to do

… and the words of Ivan Karamazov in The Grand Inquisitor … Jesus’ (re-irruption) return would severely cramp the style of the church and disturb its playing out “Its” special mission. … also see the X-Files episode “Talitha Cumi”

from The Grand Inquisitor … “Feed us, for they who promised us the fire from heaven have deceived us!” It is then that we will finish building their tower for them. For they alone who feed them shall finish it, and we shall feed them in Thy name, and lying to them that it is in that name. Oh, never, never, will they learn to feed themselves without our help! No science will ever give them bread so long as they remain free, so long as they refuse to lay that freedom at our feet, and say: “Enslave, but feed us!”

… it seems “our betters” have fallen into “The Seldon Fallacy” … the assumption that the responses of human groups to certain stimuli will remain the same … across space and time no less.

… to paraphrase Spartacus … “I am The Mule”, no “I am the Mule” … Giza merch idea … t-shirt and bumper stickers that read “I am The Mule” or “Be The Mule”. After all, remember that the bumper sticker that read “Who is John Galt?” was very popular. It may again be time to ask that question along with many, many others.

… From the “Bad Resoning Kills File” can’t resist throwing these two in here …yesterday JenPsaki (all one word like Cher, or Madonna) said, “And what we know from the global supply chain issues is that they are multifaceted.” Did we not know this before? … Wouldn’t the word “global” give one a hint that this might be the case? … it was said in a way, in context when you hear the exchange, that seemed to indicate that “an out” was being “smuggled in” in the sense of “who knew?”.

… most of all I enjoyed the Catch-22 (and bad reasoning) in regards to empty shelves … did you know that empty shelves are caused by people buying things? I guess we could buy things and leave them on the shelves. … but I thought that people buying things contributed to a healthy economy. If we want full shelves then we should stop buying things, but if we stop buying things then the economy will collapse. In order to keep the economy from collapsing we need to continue to buy things, but if we buy things then we will have empty shelves. Circular Reasoning Works because Circular Reasoning Works ad infinitum AMEN! … Owwwww, brain … is … cramping!

3 Likes

i am the mule…
who could have fathom that somebody has to do the dirty work… and the cleanup
happy apocalypse everybody! have a nice ride! four in one, hardback, special limited collector’s edition!
nothing to see, just go along with the song that breaks the dawn