Pope wants vatican "entities" :) to transfere their assets to Vatican Bank, by Sept. 30

So I wonder what happens after Sept. 30th.

and i wonder if Doc, i mean Joseph P. Pharrell, just posted this 11 hours ago:

why do u have to open a new topic/thread on the same subject?
flooding? happy troll hours? or just the full lack of comprehension and mindfulness?
would it take a great deal of consciousness to look around on the site, before u do such thing?
otherwise: happy being!

I didn’t see his listing. It is an honest mistake, nothing more. I did look at the site but somehow missed it.

I wish you would not subscribe bad will (trolling or lack of comprehension or mindfulness) before simply letting me know that it had already been written about.

I have not shown anyone a reason to think I mean badly towards Dr. Farrell or this site. Please just let me know I made a mistake. I would like to know that!

2 Likes

i was simply asking questions. u make a mistake, that’s it, no problem. no further addendum to it. just saw too much of ‘honest mistakes’, so i had to ask. ‘bad will’ does not make ‘malign will’, only misunderstanding. i do not do moralizing about ‘bad and good’. but it’s was surely a lack of looking around, wasn’t it? since ‘his listing’ just appeared today in his main blog…

take care!

I wouldn’t worry about it. There are users on this forum who take the slightest excuse to be rude. You can either leave, as some have done, or simply ignore them; I would hope you choose the latter.

1 Like

where was i rude? or u can not take a straight clarifying question on intents (why?)? of course there is nothing to worry about. it’s good to know people with ‘good’ advices in stock.

I think some may consider these statements to be categorized as rude or confrontational:

Quote:

“why do u have to open a new topic/thread on the same subject?
flooding? happy troll hours? or just the full lack of comprehension and mindfulness?
would it take a great deal of consciousness to look around on the site, before u do such thing?
otherwise: happy being!”

(Except for the last statement that reads as polite)

Today is Tuesday, normally there are no postings on Tuesday since the health issue.
I was surprised to see one today.
“Judge not least they be judged.”
Climbing the inference ladder before thinking can be misunderstood. Peace.

My surname is spelled Farrell, not Pharrell.

everyday is a new day to cherish and find the gems around and to be surprised on the abundance of life in creation. :wink:
on context: “For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.”
even measures to be held. these were not questions on salvation, but on mistakes. no need to elaborate further or to justify inferences.
and indeed, i may be misunderstood without thinking as well, although i think i underpinned my questioning plainly. thanx for caring and pointing out what is, that i do have excess inclination for quiddity and curiosity since childhood. peace

sorry Doc, mea culpa. i mixed it up, my bad.
have a nice day!