Possible Guests For Dr. Farrell To Interview

My suggestion … Sesh Heri …

1 Like

Please, spare me being buthurt on other peoples behalf, you are only degrading Joseph to aman not capable of speaking for himself.
And if you got the book " Roundtable with Fitts,Gigi and DJ" i must know where you accomadated such a treasure

Talk could be about humanity, or something.

My guess is @sphinx was referencing those subjects because that is what some of Gigi’s talks have been about.

Princesses always have haters.

I dont hate Gigi :joy:
I just thought it was a rather odd gathering of people.
And i just pointed out that DJ and Gigi already have those talks.
But nothing wrong in hoping Catherine will join one of those talks, i just dont see it happen.

2 Likes

Sphincter, you are not spared, it has nothing to do with others, but just being a general fart in everyone’s direction with senseless comments, and your second sentence makes utterly no sense whatsoever, and has nothing to do with me or anything I’ve said.

I have the book written by the suggested guest Freeland.

1 Like

How is that book?

Could be good if JPF did more interviews with @Hubrecht, that was a good talk.

It’s an incredible book. Freeland’s technical reporting on all encroachments of the technocracy is like a force of nature. Think of the kind of detail and recall Whitney Webb always displays and apply it to all levels of the transhuman revolution aimed at poisoning and controlling humankind - there is no question that it’s being done by design.

I splurged and got the color edition. I felt it was a classic book and would not always be in print due to it’s hefty size. She also mentioned this was the last book she’d be doing on this level for some time, maybe ever, and now she needs to get back to more heart healing work. It’s been out for over a year I think. That doesn’t matter, certainly any time it is brought up is a good time and it didn’t get enough exposure when she first brought it out. I’d love to see an interview with her. A real treat.

1 Like

I’m not that familiar with either her work or Webb’s, but sounds like some important stuff.

Interviews can be good, or a panel talk with question answer from audience also good.

Speaking purely for myself, I would like to see Dr. Farrell have a fireside chat with Klaus Schwab followed by a sing along while Dr. Farrell tickles the keys on Bruno.

In all seriousness, I really enjoyed his chat with Dr. Heather Lynn, an update on that conversation would be interesting.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info.
I’ll be checking the link later.

[edit here]
Watched about a 1/3 of it.
It was good.
Haven’t changed my opinion of her. In fact, she’s even stepped up her game.

I havent talked about that book , so theres that, and know this; you are not to judge me on any level.
You might think you do, but you dont have jurisdiction in my life, so off you go.
Maybe you should try run your own ife instead of others.
And nobody likes the guy bringing apples to the teacher.
I dont think its a healthy sign to be this indignant over someone misspelling someone elses name, and keep on claiming Im talking about a book that I havent talked about, and having pointed it out.
Check your head maybe?
Im not interested in wasting more time on this; now if you could politely leave me alone Id appreciate that

Yes, I can’t really see why Catherine Fitts and Gigi Young should do talks together, they have very different fields of interest.
DJ already have Young and Fitts on his show separately, covering their works better that way probably.

My name gets misspelled all the time,too. All my names. Wonder if there’s a deeper meaning in that? hmm

Really like Freeland’s work, but haven’t read the last book yet. Thanks.

@sphinx You are in a forum, and people talk on a forum. Get over yourself, and if you make mindless comments, don’t be surprised when you are minded. Happy to leave you alone as you were.

This thread is about a specific book, in case anyone hasn’t read this first post.

1 Like

Write his name on a piece of paper and then ‘physically tape’ it onto your computer screen. ‘just saying’

1 Like

I’ll name a few:
Tom Luongo
Eric Weinstein
Randall Carlson
Anthony “The Science” Fauci lol

then don’t waste space and our viewing eyes, just to get attention.