Possible Guests For Dr. Farrell To Interview

Elana Freeland Has a new book out that would be perfect for an interview.
Geoengineered Transhumanism:
How the Environment Has Been Weaponized By Chemicals, Electromagnetics, & Nanotechnology for Synthetic Biology.
Members have already posted about the e-book edition being out.
The print was supposedly available Oct 20th 2021.

Since you’ve interviewed her before, and I believe referred to possibly doing it again[when another book came out], and member[s] have pestered you to do another?
I know it’s not your style to call up others for interviews, but it’s a natural fit.

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. I can’t remember who had her on for an interview recently, but that is how I became aware of the new book. Naturally, it made me wish Dr. Farrell was in the conversation.

1 Like

How about a round table discussion with Catherine A-F, Gigi, and Dark Journalist…

1 Like

About what?
I cant really see Joseph Pharrell spend time discussing the 8th sphere and Steiner programs.
If thats yr thing then Dark Journalist already doing it so ?

2 Likes

That sounds great, but when you have that level of intelligent alternative historians and journalists, etc. the conversation tends to go over the audiences head. I don’t even like the look of a podcast with more than two boxes if it’s not the fair I’m genuinely interested in. With podcasts I am, threes tops. In my experience anymore than that creates a kind of frenetic episode with ideas jumping all over the page, especially when as well read as the above. Maybe a two part series with CAF interviewing DJ, and Elana and Gigi interviewing Doc as they tend to be interviewee more than interviewer. It would have to have some type of specific format with someone being the moderator.