Possible Guests For Dr. Farrell To Interview

Elana Freeland Has a new book out that would be perfect for an interview.
Geoengineered Transhumanism:
How the Environment Has Been Weaponized By Chemicals, Electromagnetics, & Nanotechnology for Synthetic Biology.
Members have already posted about the e-book edition being out.
The print was supposedly available Oct 20th 2021.

Since you’ve interviewed her before, and I believe referred to possibly doing it again[when another book came out], and member[s] have pestered you to do another?
I know it’s not your style to call up others for interviews, but it’s a natural fit.

8 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. I can’t remember who had her on for an interview recently, but that is how I became aware of the new book. Naturally, it made me wish Dr. Farrell was in the conversation.

1 Like

How about a round table discussion with Catherine A-F, Gigi, and Dark Journalist…

3 Likes

About what?
I cant really see Joseph Pharrell spend time discussing the 8th sphere and Steiner programs.
If thats yr thing then Dark Journalist already doing it so ?

4 Likes

That sounds great, but when you have that level of intelligent alternative historians and journalists, etc. the conversation tends to go over the audiences head. I don’t even like the look of a podcast with more than two boxes if it’s not the fair I’m genuinely interested in. With podcasts I am, threes tops. In my experience anymore than that creates a kind of frenetic episode with ideas jumping all over the page, especially when as well read as the above. Maybe a two part series with CAF interviewing DJ, and Elana and Gigi interviewing Doc as they tend to be interviewee more than interviewer. It would have to have some type of specific format with someone being the moderator.

1 Like

She was on Higherside Chats, which is how I heard of her.

I think Crrow from Crrow777 would be an excellent conversation.

1 Like

If Gigi is involved in ANY way, count me out. Phew. That girl makes me want to reach into the computer screen and thump her on the head.

I can see a long overdue visual with Catherine but maybe the woman (Diana Walsh Pasulka interviewed by “Koncrete”) that I featured recently: professor, totally aware of the secret space program, religious scholar, and I think the two could bounce some interesting questions off of each other. I would definitely tune into that.

10 Likes

I was impressed w/her as well.
She actually reminded me of a younger Dr. Farrell, in her enthusiasm of the subject matter; yet a steadfast rigor in scholarship, by sticking to parameters; relating to what is speculation, and what is fact.

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly and that Is why I was so eager to share her with this group, including Joseph.

Especially, Dr. Farrell.

2 Likes

Please, can my name not be spelled correctly? It’s FARRELL, not FERRELL, FARREL, FARELL, FERREL, or any of those with a PH.

4 Likes

Im so sorry Joseph.
I try remember it. I know a Pharrell quite well, it’s pure muscle memory.
I try do better, I can see why you would feel it as disrespect; no disrespect meant though.
Best of days to you and Shilo

Does seem like this would be difficult for a Sphinx to type on keyboard if you only have paws instead of hands.

I just think the words into existence, no paws involved

2 Likes

It’s not just you it’s just about everyone… it gets so old that people will spell it every which way but the correct way

:pray:

i know the pain; I get emails and post to Jaquin, Yoakam, Joachim, and whatnot, and don’t get me started on the waiting room situation.
Its, french and spanish and norwegian in a not so perfect blend : )

1 Like

Yikes!..lol… that’s a nasty combination.

1 Like

… be careful with Dr. Pasulka … she’s had a “tune up” (BlakeCosmos’ fine phrase for those who have had, shall we say, a psychic “adjustment” by very interested outside third parties) See her talk Archives of the Impossible conference | Fourth plenary session, March 5, 2022: Diana Pasulka - YouTube and check into what she and her friends are up to at the Archives of the Impossible (Rice University). In particular, note a fact or two that she drops in reference to her experiences as recorded in American Cosmic. Just sayin’ …

1 Like

Sounds good I bet that would be a good talk!

“About what?
I cant really see Joseph Pharrell spend time discussing the 8th sphere and Steiner programs.
If thats yr thing then Dark Journalist already doing it so ?”

Well then alongside not rudely twisting the spelling of our host’s name, you might also consider actually looking a bit more into what you decide to comment on?

Because I have the book in question and it has absolutely nothing to do with Steiner or the 8th sphere, so why you are even bringing that up, does not make any sense at all.

1 Like