PREPPING THE ET NARRATIVE

Originally published at: PREPPING THE ET NARRATIVE

Over the years I’ve been writing books, doing interviews, and blogging on this site, I occasionally have had to deal with the subject of extra-terrestrials and UFOs. And during that time, I’ve noticed something, and perhaps you have too. But first - and one more time for the record - I am not a ufologist. Also,…

10 Likes

Perhaps we’re just passing through the debris field of some old galactic conflict.

3 Likes

This controlling the narrative goes way back.
The only “proof” would be in the “written” record; as oral, passed down from generation to generation -by its nature - doesn’t compute.
The oldest written is probably Aesop’s fables[an alleged story teller, but never wrote down his tales].
WE might say that Aesop, like folktale tricksters in many different cultures, enables the articulation in public elements of what political theorist[mimicking ancient alien theorists say] call the “hidden transcript”, the counterideology and worldview developed offstage by the oppressed.
Most histories of literacy of European countries estimate that 90% or more of the people were illiterate up through the 18th century. They would not write down their tales, songs, memoirs, and so on. The point is, and nearly always has been; the winning side[the elite’s] narrative has been getting most, if not all, the ink. From my perspective, in the past those people who learned to read and write served the victors and rulers, taking little interest in the culture of the common people, whose fates and social relations were largely ignored or dismissed.
Not only has today’s blog brought this comment on; I’m about to view a news DVD: Dynasties II/Family Is A Force of Nature. The video will most likely be real. But the moving narrative, attached to the moving video, will be like that of an ET invasion. A winning perspective.
Language is a form of cognition-we can think of linguistic symbols and construction as nothing other than symbolic artifacts that a child’s forbears have bequeathed to him for this purpose, in learning to use symbolic artifacts, and thus internalizing the perspectives behind them, the child comes to conceptualize the world in a way that the creators of the artifacts did. Knowing the world is determined by culture and genetics. They learn how language and narratives provide access in power, or deny access to it.
So, I’m going to get a lecture on global warming, and other winning narratives; if i want to watch a nature documentary. Yet; as I said before, in various forms: The nature documentary is going to be pulling all the right strings - the thing is: they’ve got the wrong Pinocchio.
Or in this particular case, the wrong naked ape.

1 Like

If our existence on the planet is four million years per the latest narrative, a lot of stop and go civilizations seem normal. Visitors?
I would hope so. Neighbors help neighbors rebuild when catastrophe strikes.

2 Likes

have heard there were a lot of wars fought over earth this is an important planet

used to be more peaceful but there were pirates

2 Likes

Pontius Antipontifex Pirate .

1 Like

Well…mainly as in the current UFO narrative from all diverse entities there are those who are friendly, but not towards ordinary people, but towards those nobles, namely, they eat and drink in the presence of the lords and are not harmed in any way.

Or maybe only on certain special occasions, and not with all people but only the chosen ones,

For example, as a kind of seminar nowadays , or a lecture on a topic … not all people go, but only those chosen by someone, or filtered by someone, or otherwise virtuous to attend , right?

And perhaps they still use such minerals simply as walking pads, or pavements.

Certainly technologically produced or found in nature and processed.

Pretty much the same as in the past.

The Covenant Sealed

[9]Then Moses went up with Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel,
[10]and they saw the God of Israel. Under His feet was a work like a pavement made of sapphire, as clear as the sky itself.
[11]But God did not lay His hand on the nobles of Israel; they saw Him, and they ate and drank.

-And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness.

In short today’s narratives regarding UFO’s and extraterrestrials and/or entities are not very different from the narratives of earlier times.
The ways and methods in which these things are hidden or presented in what way, and to what extent,are almost the same like in the past, that is of the things ,events or encounters with aliens or angels and demons or whatever.
The division of worthy and unworthy people in this matter of who will be honored by meeting such entities is the same as before.
The same selection criteria are still present.

2 Likes

We have seen up till this past century family units, tribes, communities and cultures that have shared oral and folklore as a means of telling their history and meanings of life. There has been tribes like the Dogon tribe that {up until recently} have shared stories of their origins based off planet with tales of specific celestial bodies that were spoken of but not seen until recent corroboration by modern scientific advancements. The Dogon / by Marcel Griaule and Germaine Dieterlen | Smithsonian Institution ; https://www.ancient-code.com/the-dogon-tribe-the-nommo-and-their-fascinating-cosmic-knowledge/. We also have multiple tales taught both orally as well as artistically through drawings from multiple native cultures. Ancient Footprints Evidence of 'Ant People' of Hopi Indian Lore | Gaia Sharing lore and communicating orally was a way of life which was intricately weaved in the family units and tribal cultures of seasonal celebrations. The late Joseph Campbell " Transformations of Myth through Time" goes into great detail sharing these mythological stories of the human experience. Books - Joseph Campbell Foundation

2 Likes

@GreenMountainHB
Take a look @ Michael UK’s comment. The books he refers to are intriguing to say the least, I am enjoying the read.