Prominent jewish mystic: the final jubilee and arrival of messiah now only months away

PROMINENT JEWISH MYSTIC: THE FINAL JUBILEE AND ARRIVAL OF MESSIAH NOW ONLY MONTHS AWAY

February 1, 2022 by SkyWatch Editor

Rabbi Yekutiel Fish, a prominent mystic from Jerusalem, gave a lesson last week in which he proved through a precise mathematical equation that next year will be the final Jubilee before the arrival of the Messiah. “We are now in the month of Shevat on the eve of the Messiah,” Rabbi Fish said at the beginning of his lesson. “If you happen to hear a shofar, don’t be alarmed or confused,” the rabbi joked. “It is only the arrival of the Messiah.” Rabbi Fish attributed the teaching to Rabbi Oren Evron, a prominent mystic-numerologist. “Rabbi Evron told me the following message in the most simple manner possible, like an innocent child and not like a Torah authority,” Rabbi Fish said. “But after he told me, I realized that what we have here is an atomic bomb. Rabbi Evron informed me that next year, 5783, will be a Jubilee year and will usher in the Messiah.” (READ MORE)

1 Like

As far as I can tell you can “prove” just about anything with Kabbalistic numerology.

4 Likes