PROMIS and the OCTOPUS documentary

We wish!! It can become sentient & make decisions. CYRUS A. PARSA is a Final Authority on A.I. His website is The A.I. Organization. org

It looks like a relative of Father Guido Sarducci.

… doesn’t it though? If you have hard firsts of them, then I’m jealous. :slight_smile:

1 Like

… I was thinking more along the lines of a “beat Twain”. :slight_smile:

Yep. I was at the U.Michigan at the time and pretty much collected them from the beginning. I write poetry and he was so perfectly out there that I could not help but fall in love with his works.

1 Like

Was he talking about a man called Sam Israel?

We need an instance of Promis in this community to help sort it all out. Call it ‘IPromisWOO’. It will use knowledge elicitation to extract all the decades of discernment the old heads have developed to tell when a story is BS and turn that into AI to sort through and trace snippets re-purposed by 1Naught7, Foolford, Gablooseky etc and heavily footnote their implausible information as it uses Standard Query Language to scan every article, blogspot and database in the universe. It will also use AI to assemble milk toast versions of WOO stories into neatly segmented video productions suitable for selling supplements and electronic health cures with integrated ‘spots’ every 10 minutes. It would be a very useful tool.

Seriously folks, it’s not the tool, it’s the purpose you put the tool to. Promis sounds like a database scraping tool that was probably pretty novel in the beginning but pretty standard fare in a lot of business communities by now as companies try to keep up with/use new software products, but not lose all the data they have created over the years. Use a standard database query language (SQL) to bypass proprietary user interface layers and go directly to the stored raw data. AI in the form of trying to get intuition/judgment rules from the minds of experienced old heads and turn them into something that lives beyond their retirement.

I didn’t suggest that all the “purpose” was benign or helpful- just that it is algorithmic and progressional. You make valid points.

The reason is because they MUST include some TRUTH in what is being conveyed in order to make their LIES believable, which an important step in order to cause their MAJACK work.

1 Like

A newly released Danny Jones podcast episode of 3hrs 20mins interviewing the creators of the Netflix documentary American Conspiracy: The Octopus Murders.

OUTLINE
00:00 - The Wackenhut Corporation
08:48 - Making The Octopus documentary
17:03 - Christian’s belief about Danny Castolaro
28:57 - Are Chris & Zach in danger?
35:02 - The mysterious man at Danny’s funeral
44:24 - Cabazon indian reservation & covert ops
59:52 - Trusting sources
01:06:26 - The CIA arms dealer
01:17:42 - Howard Hughes CIA connection
01:21:10 - Zapruder film deception tactic
01:29:31 - Bob Lazar; Area 51 hand scanner
01:34:32 - Michael Riconosciuto
01:36:58 - Tom O’Neill; Chaos; MK-Ultra
01:40:26 - The PROMIS software
01:45:04 - Earl Brian
01:50:55 - Rigging of the 1980 election; October surprise
02:03:37 - $2 million Dec Vax computers
02:08:21 - How powerful was the PROMIS software?
02:13:20 - Israeli Intelligence; the Mossad
02:20:03 - Nuclear submarines
02:31:27 - This investigation is a “hall of mirrors”
02:36:04 - Chris & Zach’s conclusion on Danny Casolaro
02:40:34 - The man who most likely killed Danny
02:53:57 - Backlash & criticism
03:08:15 - Maintaining sanity while making the film
03:14:03 - The future of The Octopus Investigation

1 Like

Thanks! Good interview.