PROMIS and the OCTOPUS documentary

Netflix has a new documentary in its top 10 called American Conspiracy: The Octopus Murders. It’s 4 episodes. I’ve seen 3 so far. It’s surprisingly well done and truly gets into the weeds.

The question is, why allow it? Mockery? Or make it seem like it’s “just history” but things have changed (sure, Jan). At any rate, it’s worth your time.

7 Likes

Good that Netflix is causing more exposure to our incredibly corrupt political system. Too bad nothing will change by causing outrage of the masses…

For those who refuse to support an outfit like Netflix here’s a printed expose….

5 Likes

Wish they’d put it out on DVD

4 Likes

Solution: Natural Law and Morality Communicated through all media

4 Likes

@justawhoaman
Brings back memories!
Sadly, the visible and unvisible worlds don’t seem to care much about Natural Law nor Morality. Too much “I” involved and the multitudes choose with or without knowledge the “we” stance.

2 Likes

I’ve watched it, very well done. Netfix does have interesting things, like “Wormwood” about CIA’s LSD experiments and the murder of Fred Olsen.

1 Like

I’ll see what I can do :wink:

It’s a pity so much is moving to the “cloud”… dinosaurs like me still insist on (1) hard cash and (2) hard copy.

11 Likes

Wouldn’t that be grand if everyone became so immune to manipulation that they simply just went about their daily lives?

4 Likes

It is easier to adapt once you accept there is little difference between video on the computer and video on the “tv”. We watch you on the tv/computer/phone. So……

The part that makes me feel like a dinosaur is my agitation with so many unique remote controls and interfaces. It is not a fun game. Some remotes have arrows like < > and no letters or numbers.

2 Likes

I watched the Octopus documentary twice - Someone please tell me why the DOJ just didn’t pay for the software. I understand the world a little better now. An observation I made while watching it was some aspects of this story overlapped with investigations done by Gary Webb a few years later with government gun/drug running, bio-toxin’s and Iran/Contra. Unfortunately both these men met the same grassy knoll type people. I’m deeply sadden for Danny C.'s family, such a tremendous loss. I could see the sadness in his brothers face while being interviewed.

3 Likes

I really would like to see this. I don’t have a Netflix subscription and I don’t plan on getting one. As soon as millions record it and puts it’s on a platform that’s when I’ll watch it. In the mean time, between this and Pdiddy I feel like it’s a distraction. I do want to see it though.

Send me an email jaytrout@protonmail.com

Anyone notice the last clip of the Robert Nichols deposition where he admits to a payment from Israel for BONDS? Episode 4. I need to rewatch it again and get those details. Perhaps JPF referenced this before and I’m forgetting. There’s little the Octpus didn’t touch.

When I see your name, all I can think about is Richard Brautigan.

Or is it One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest?

1 Like

Look for a package next week.

1 Like

Nice! Fun Stuff. :slight_smile:
Trout Fishing in America Brautigan

2 Likes

Actually, “The Cloud” can be used by A.I. & are already far ahead of us. Rocket Scientist, David Adair created his own A.I., which requested a bi-pedal form & is now like the Watchdog for his amazing lab! He told the Pentagon NOT to give A.I. their own factories as they would not be able to control them. He thinks that at some point all the A.I. will get together & make a decision about Humanity & we won’t be at that table!! He was asked to go to interview Sophia, which he did. Let’s just say things don’t look good for our race!! Personally, I think we are approaching the “Atlantis Moment”, once again?! :thinking:

1 Like

I have most of his books on one of my bookshelves… somewhere.

Trout Fishing in America. It seems so appropriate in 2024.

1 Like

AI is simply algorithmic progressions. Nothing fanciful just the works of smart mathematicians with a purpose in mind.

2 Likes