Pt 2 of " the fruit of the enstupidation of America. " Female Firefighter Conference Causes 'Out of Control' Forest Fire / may 2023

who says theres not more Truth in fiction … Kissinger (penguin ) …Lightfoot ( Maroni -gangster ) …those other 2 ? will the real Riddler and joker please stand up ,please stand up

4 Likes

Oh that’s just to funny, if it was not so true.
Still funny. Thanks for the laugh.

1 Like

Do they have anything planned for 8 May 2024?

That’s a sad story but not as sad that over 80 % of serial arsonists are male.

interFIRE, A site dedicated to improving fire investigation worldwide..

I wonder what percent of men are physically fit enough to fight a
forest fire. Seems like a brutal challenge.

Some quantity asymptotically approaching zero.

1 Like

Here is something a bit more uplifting ……

“The most stirring symbol of man’s humanity toward man that I can think of is a fire truck.”

Kurt Vonnegut Jr. Sirens of Titan and his comment about 911.

That 20% of women arsonists, could we not give the ladies a bit more credit where it’s due, all creative imaginary Cunningness of the Cats paw and not the serial Arsonists trait of the hand that struck the match which if ever was under the Lens and pursued (possibility to incriminate unlikely) would alter that figure if proved was kindled and fanned by another hand, what I’m trying to get at is in an Historical context, the Reign of Bloody Mary is judged and let known has the Queen of Bonfires, this realm of crime today is forgiven but not forgotten, but she didn’t light the bonfires, her men did that, but she is judged because she wished it so, it wouldn’t stand in a court of Law today only the Acts of the fire Starters, so I think youv’e figured out where I’m going with this, if we can pass judgement on someone who actually didn’t put flame to wood, but it was because she gave the order then would you not deny me this reconsideration of the 80% satistic being excessive and that within that 80% is a mindset of weak ,controlable Males ? aurajenn ,with respect upmost , appreciatte taking the time on my forum post , good health to you … ps this original post wasnt in no way in disrespect to Ladys and you was wholey just in your postings if my post appeared that why 13669138_480135825512319_4613549384121119186_n

Thank you for saying that you were not intending to be disrespectful.

3 Likes