Pushback against mandated insanity

3 Likes

8-28-23

Navy whistleblower, Lt.Ted Macie, goes public. Data show a substantial rise in not only myocarditis, but also in accidents, assaults, self-harm, and suicide attempts in the military:

6 Likes

No mention of covid.

5 Likes

Thanks for posting.

This thread is too long - took a long time to scroll down to this post.

2 Likes

It will be interesting to see what happens with Canada and the US’ attempt at getting the C19 narrative to get another round around the globe.
I see China will open up the C19 restrictions this week. I think they would be reluctant to close down again as soon as they lift those restrictions.
And I saw over 30 % of people were skeptical of the narrative that has been told and pushed, but I don’t know if that number was international or just American.
Either way I think they will have problems with people waking up if they were to attempt to fun this operation again now.
At least one can hope:)

4 Likes

Hi Gizas,
Pushback Volume II, beginnning August 29, 2023, begins here:

3 Likes

This is for the imbeciles that believe that russia is some kinf of hope against the NWO and it´s genocidal plans of total human extinction.

1 Like

@g3orgeslu1zsegund0
I believe the recent G20 made it abundently clear of wanting a “prison” planet the God complexed can rule over.

2 Likes

History repeats, yes; but it repeats always in a new guise.

1 Like

One of the comments made reference to the idea that many “victims” can not fathom the concept those in “authority positions” are indeed nasty mean people masquerading behind their facade of squeaky clean niceness. I agree.

4 Likes

I call it pharasaical etiquette. Clinically, there is the overused term: covert (benevolent) narcissism. More simply, from Grandpa’s day: they are forked-tongue phonies.

2 Likes

Who Lives, Who Dies, and Why?

1 Like

Prison Planet. What a great synchronicity for you to mention this term. Yesterday i was reflecting about, what is the real endgame of those people in the real command of the whole operation of population reduction and complete enslavement?

And suddenly, the notion of the Prison Planets, of Vedic Mythology, came to my mind, entire spheres of pure suffering and torture. It´s like, the are trying to transform this planet, and it´s population, in such a hellish place. Very interesting for you to mention it.

@g3orgeslu1zsegund0
I don’t believe planet earth can ever be a prison planet, that is what they want, and want you to believe!

2 Likes

My understanding is the planet has just been under temporary quarantine by the galactic federation for about the past 10,000 years but that’s now coming to an end.

Some pirates had power for a little while but they always knew that would be temporary.

1 Like

Looking to some cases of extreme human torture and murder, and cases of entire government programs of torture and extermination, like the Bolsheviks implemented in the U.S.S.R., or the Maoists in China, i can see that is very easy to convert an entire planet in a prison of hellish conditions.

I don´t believe that this is exactly what they are doing, except in the case that they are some kind of demons who feeds of pain, wich is at the same a childish fantasy, and a true possibility.

9-17-23
The Vaccinated Face Devastating New Blow

1 Like

One can argue the reading list, but not the reading it self.

2 Likes

:coffee::coffee:thank you, dear neru …I adore book vacations!

Thank you for finding and posting. Always good to hear what influenced someone’s world view.