Pushback against mandated insanity: Volume II

Hi dear Gizas,
Volume I of Pushback Against Mandated Insanity from October 21, 2021, to August 28, 2023, can be found here:

Thanks to Undine for feedback about the unwieldy length of the original thread.

With heartfelt appreciation to all who contributed posts and viewing time to Pushback I, there are still plenty of spaces for pushback in our lives – hence, Volume II.

Alicia

5 Likes

The game is afoot in Canada.

2 Likes

No on mask mandates:

3 Likes

8-29-23: Video Premier tonight

Kevin McKernan worked at the Human Genome Project at MIT as manager of research and development. Today, he is the chief scientific officer and founder of Medicinal Genomics, and is researching DNA contamination in the COVID-19 genetic “vaccines.”

Here, he will talk about COVID “vaccine” DNA Contamination, the Monkey Virus SV40 Promoter, and what’s actually in the “vaccines.”

2 Likes

8-25-23: Interview
Dr. Mary Bowden pushes back for medical freedom:

2 Likes

8-28-23
Article: pdf

Ever pushing back, Dr. Mercola weighs in on the latest: Covid’s Next Act – Don’t Panic!

1 Like

May, 2023: Journal Study
Evidence that masks pose significant risks to wearers due to toxins emitted by the tight-fitting face coverings:
Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety

8-29-23: Article
Discussing the findings of the study:

2 Likes

8-30-23: Article
Americans likely to pushback strongly on new COVID booster shots:

1 Like

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

3 Likes

Nationwide march against LGBT ideology being pushed on children in Canada’s schools.

4 Likes

Thanks for the rant, anti. I’m hearing it a lot now, in a wide variety of hitherto divergent groups. Ethnic- and gender- baiting politicians run their courses, the hardliner flying monkeys on both sides keeping the show going. We The People, no longer We The Fools, quietly compared notes at first, in soft hushes and prayers and rages behind doors when they shut down our schools, churches, sport parks, cafes and bars, and sequestered us, in the name of public health, from public discourse. No more. We will expose and expel their lying hellshow …with all the inimitable styles and art forms that comprise our crazy wonderful America.

4 Likes

8-30-23 Video
Yet another study on mask toxicity:

1 Like

More on the upcoming pushback in Canada on September 20, 2023:

With thanks to sunnyboy.

3 Likes

The narrative is ramping up…

2 Likes

9-3-23
Yale has developed a spray that could be delivered into citizens who won’t take the shot. It is a mRNA Covid “vaccine” in aerosol form!

Study:
https://ept.ms/3QZddKG

Compulsory Covert Bio-Enhancements:

Video Discussion:

1 Like

As if morality can be legislated using technology.

2 Likes

There is an active petition to see the professor removed from his post.

2 Likes

Signed all. Thanks, omni.

Me too, thank you, Omni.

1 Like