Pushback against mandated insanity

Estimated here, more than 27 million vaccine-injured Americans:

1 Like

Dr. William Makis pushes back on Canadian Medical Association:

Tom Fitton’s weekly update for Judicial Watch:

Full report here:

Latest pushback in my email today from Dr. Mercola:

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/10/24/speed-of-science.aspx?ui=73c79aacc63de8ca288796b2b381297b8fbfd17001b279f2eb02b4f1a01bd96d&sd=20200330&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1ReadMore&cid=20221024&cid=DM1271927&bid=1628326463

1 Like

Covid19(84) Passports Only Validate Your Submission!

1 Like

The Covid thing was simply an idea. Where do they come from and how are they manifested?
The why and who came up with the idea makes for much conjecture and could be empirically arrived at, but where the idea came from seems primary to solving the puzzle. IMO

1 Like

Judge Ralph Porzio rules against the mandate:

3 Likes

Oh yeah? Well I’m still not going to abide the law.

1 Like

New York City does not follows the laws of the United States.
New York City follows the mandates of the United Nations.
New York City no longer has citizens, it has globalists.

2 Likes

To draw an analogy based on Dr. Farrell’s “two can play the covert operations game”: I submit there’s a lesson in this story about New York City. That is, two sides can play the “I don’t care what the judge says” game, just like two sides can play the “sanctuary city” game.

3 Likes

The new morality, do as you will.

3 Likes

Military Officers pushback on Pentagon vaccine mandates:

2 Likes

Judicial Watch received 1,081 pages of records from (HHS) detailing internal discussions about myocarditis and the COVID vaccine. Other documents detail adverse “events for which a contributory effect of the vaccine could not be excluded.”

2 Likes

Research findings – vaccinated people had higher odds of experiencing symptomatic COVID-19 than the unvaccinated:

1 Like

So now the lack of effectiveness is possibly caused by ‘imprinting’, but get the latest update anyway.
"Millions of people have already had three, even four shots of the original vaccines, “so there’s a potential for imprinting,” he wrote — “a preferential revving up of the immune response to whatever the person was originally exposed to.”

1 Like

America’s Frontline Doctors pushack on Novavax:

1 Like