Pushback against mandated insanity

Pathologist Dr. Ryan Cole pushes back, finds the vaccine more dangerous than the virus itself:

1 Like

If he had realized there never WAS a virus, he might have come to this conclusion earlier.

2 Likes

The problem is that the lies that have been smothering us since childhood are so huge, so accumulative, that most people, even the “awake”, have a hard time accepting the magnitude. If I had not already undergone so many personal losses, parents, husbands, friends, then I might not have had the stamina to deal with these realizations. I have come to realize that I can not carry the burden of these findings for others. They have to travel the road and get here on their own. If I try to shorten that experience, I am only met with anger and resentment.

Life.

Trying to put back the missing pieces simply doesn’t work today.

1 Like

It’s kinda like in school when you know the answer and the teacher knows you probably do, but won’t call on you because he or she wants to see if anyone else in the class knows.
Yet when the teacher has been taught lies, all it shows is how well the lie has been imbedded. The student who knows and refuses to believe the lie is considered troublesome and drugged or kicked out of the system…and so it goes and has gone on for eons. Any wonder the mystery schools went underground and required initiation.

1 Like

As one of my teacher-interviewees said, after English mission schools had been co-opted by the Afrikaner government during Apartheid, “We now teach two curricula: The Lies and The Truth.”

2 Likes

I guess that would be required if the truth sets you free in an Apartheid system of government.

1 Like

Another pushback against mandated insanity: I write what I like – Steve Biko

I was in college when this happened and the professor I had for Ethnic Literature spent much of the class explaining South Africa’s Apartheid to us. I found the situation weird as I was raised in a home without any prejudice to others.

Southwest employees pushback on the airline policing their private electronic communications:

1 Like

We had an Afrikaner (or her Dutch family was) who lived with us when I was a Junior in high school (AFS Program). We had a hard time dealing with her extreme prejudice- thought it would be fine to send the woman who had raised her and her brother, as WELL as her father, back into the ghettos of Orange Free State, and since we would not give up trying to show examples of why she was wrong, she asked to be moved. I think she stayed with a total of 7 families while in the States. Eventually, she went home, got a law degree and moved to Botswana where she served as a council for Blacks. She came back to the US and actually came to visit my parents to thank them for being patient examples of why she and her family were wrong. It meant everything to my parents. I can give you four or five examples of how they never let skin color get in the way.

2 Likes

Looks like their Union bosses have either been bought out, compromised or just plain lazy and fat from the salaries their slaves have paid.
Or the company, Union and government are in cahoots to establish the social credit score sham.

1 Like

True the Vote founders ordered yesterday, November 6, to be released from prison:

1 Like

State of Florida Vaccine Safety Study, mentioned by Catherine during Part 1 of 3rd Quarter 2022 Solari Wrap Up with Joseph:

1 Like

Mark Skidmore’s Survey, also cited by CAF during 3rd Quarter Wrap-Up:

1 Like

This from Dr. Mercola on no amnesty for those who mandated an experimental gene therapy, in my email today:

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/11/08/covid-tyranny-amnesty.aspx?ui=73c79aacc63de8ca288796b2b381297b8fbfd17001b279f2eb02b4f1a01bd96d&sd=20200330&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1ReadMore&cid=20221108_HL2&cid=DM1282559&bid=1640187288

1 Like

Surrpression of Covid Dissenters:

Music Therapy pushes back on mandated insanity:

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like