Pushback against mandated insanity

here, here … we must oppose by positive intent by an ever increasng mulltiplier. If Tiller`s experiments show us anything … intent by a multitude can defy known physics.

8 Likes

Pennsylvania lawsuit asserts that demanding disclosure of vaccination status violates First Amendment:

4 Likes

Congress investigates Fauci – Coronavirus experiments were done with our U.S. taxpayer money at the Wuhan labs:

4 Likes

Whistleblower Brook Jackson fired for alerting FDA about falsification of data in clinical trials:

3 Likes

Breaking: Federal court blocks Biden’s mandate to private employers, citing Constitutional issues:

3 Likes

Nationwide Walkout: November 8, 9, 10 , and 11:

https://tinyurl.com/56s8d83s

2 Likes

Hi Gizas,
If you would like a pdf of this Gene Sharp document, email me: DrAliciaHill@protonmail.com
Alteratively, leave contact information here, and I will get it to you. Alicia

This, from my neighborhood paper: Thousands of health care professionals will walk off the job in mid-November.

3 Likes

Agreed! What shall we do? Maybe set a date and time and all focus an intent? Then again, if time is simultaneous or non-local, perhaps all we need is the specific intent to exercise, say, first thing in the morning and before bed? I’m in !!! I believe Tiller’s physics will work!!!

5 Likes

Pushback from Pasadena --JPL employees-- and more! Groups from widely varied interest groups across the United States will go on a four day work strike from November 8-11:

6 Likes

Hi Dr Alicia,
Which Gene Sharp PDF document is this? I couldn’t figure it out form the comments thread.
Thanks

1 Like

HI CHL,

The Politics of Nonviolent Action, Part 1, of Gene Sharp’s magnum opus is offered here in 31 pdf pages. Some had trouble accessing my tinyurl/sharefile, so I will email a pdf to you at your request here, or, just email me directly: DrAliciaHill@protonmail.com

Thank you Dr Alicia. I have one of his books.

1 Like

Did you get this pdf yet, CHL?

A German IT project manager who chooses to stay anonymous has dropped this bombshell document exposing the entire covid criminal network. It connects the complex relationships between Governments, NGOs, big pharma, private companies, documents, universities and key people. The document is 170 pages long. There are 6,500 objects and over 7,200 links, including the financial flows.

3 Likes

well well, I am finance guy:)
I will email you now

1 Like

Gotcha. Be on the lookout.

Florida Governor DeSantis to release new legislation stopping employers from requiring vaccination:

7 Likes

Intent and emotion behind it can help but requires the multiplier. It is best if the intent is not negative. It would need to be discussed and agreed upon outside of the monitored net because the transhuminist powers understand the same “magic”.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Great article!
Defense contractors taking God’s immunity over quackcines.
Working all their lives for the country; only to have that country deny them the God given right over their own bodies.
They also will loose their hard-earned retirement benefits.
Even if the government were to say they’re government property;
they could, in turn reply, “I won’t destroy government property”.
Whose fooling who?
The real masks are off!

3 Likes