Pushback against mandated insanity

Dr. Matthew Memoli, top National Institute of Health infectious disease expert, is willing to stake his job and his medical license to push back on mandates:

5 Likes

No medical apartheid: NYC speakout

5 Likes

Under review: Does suppressed dirty data shape public health policy in Pennsylvania?

4 Likes

European Medicines Agency (EMA) investigates rare disorder linked to Moderna’s mRNA COVID-19 vaccine:

5 Likes

Unemployment benefits for Missourians fired for refusing the vac?

4 Likes

Pushback on fraud . . .

The Dictionary of Modern Proverbs quotes a 1975 book by Clive Borrell and Brian Cashinella, Crime in Britain Today:

“Mr [James] Crane usually offers this piece of sound advice to all new officers joining his fraud department: ‘Always follow the money. Inevitably it will lead to an oak-paneled door and behind it will be Mr Big.’ It is a tip that has paid off in scores of cases.”

2021 – Ok, Mr. Crane, here you go:

Statistics on the global pharmaceutical industry from Torreya Partners.

2 Likes

“Brood of vipers, your mouths are open graves …” Thank you, dear Jesus!

Slide: The COVID Treasonous Acts by Dr. David Martin

2 Likes

Agree with your premise. There have been many who have proposed good cases - like Riener Fuellmich’s group with includes David Martin’s testimony/deposition. The stumbling block, in my opinion, is the US Courts.

4 Likes

Governor Bill Lee signs initiatives into law restricting the enforcement of mask mandates, and prohibiting vaccine passports in Tennessee:

6 Likes

There are a lot of exceptions to mandates, unfortunately. It expires in 2024. It caves to federal money and to Ford Motor co. Lee is no DeStantis or Abbott

The best part is it affords some protection to doctors who treat Coven-19 with ivermetin.

4 Likes

California academics push back. Update from my alma mater:

4 Likes

Greetings dear Gizas – The way I am pushing back this Thanksgiving is reading the passage at Mass from the pulpit with a full choir (organ included, communion included), and then going out for pancakes with my boyfriend, and coming home to some version of turkey later in the day. The Christmas decorations aren’t far behind … how about you?

Every blessing for a beautiful Thanksgiving Day, 2021 – with my thanks for your friendship in these pages.

Alicia

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing your wisdom here.
Best for a good day!

4 Likes

look at Pfizers origins prior to vax!

3 Likes

A Germanic name.

Speaking of now, the commercials are as interesting as they are troubling.

3 Likes

or is it Austrian?

plus twenty characters…

2 Likes

Isn’t Austrian, as a language, German? Or a dialect thereof?

2 Likes

Yes. You are right.
This is from Britannica, so most of it is probably a lie- Even so, here is their info on Austria Language:

3 Likes

Dr. Fausti’s NIAID exposed – Rhesus monkeys bred for torture, here:

6 Likes

This is all just so sick. Torture animals, then, onto people.

5 Likes