Pushback against mandated insanity

Sorry, I just can’t click “like” on this, thought it’s critical that it reach public awareness.

3 Likes

Understood, dixiejrt!

1 Like

U.S. District Judge Gregory Van Tatenhove blocks Biden mandate, finding Biden likely lacks authority:

3 Likes

Can’t read the article to find out who the judge is.

2 Likes

U.S. District Judge Gregory Van Tatenhove.

1 Like

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind."

~ C. S. Lewis

9 Likes

Thank you. Need a few more District Judges to block this to make it hold water for a while.

2 Likes

NYC educators’ winning pushback:

4 Likes

Daughter pushes back for dying father, her lawyer acts, and the judge orders hospital to allow the patient ivermectin treatment:

7 Likes

State of Oklahoma sues Biden, here:

8 Likes

Centers for Medicare and Medicaid suspend enforcement of mandate, after two court orders:

7 Likes

6th Circuit rules against Biden mandate, case likely to end up before Supreme Court:

4 Likes

WIKILEAKS just dumped all of their files online:

Index of /file/

4 Likes

OMG. Is anyone with a lot of extra time willing to sort through and share any tidbits?

2 Likes

Federal court blocks Biden’s Mandate for Federal Contractors Nationwide:

3 Likes

I was just on there for way too long. I didn’t mark anything though.

2 Likes

Senate nullifies Biden’s mandate for businesses:

3 Likes

Dr. Yan Li-meng exposes CCP bioweapon plan:

2 Likes

With regard to Dr. Li-meng, perhaps it’s just my nature now, but I think as Reagan said, “Trust, but verify”. Unfortunately, we really don’t have a way to verify, do we?

As Bill Cooper said on a broadcast once, with reference to bin Laden, (paraphrase) “We have the best trained, best equipped Intelligence agency in the world who claims to be looking for bin Laden for years and can find him? Meanwhile, CNN with a camera crew waltzes right into his cave and films an interview”.

I think much the same can be said about this situation with China and this Dr. The most well-equipped Intelligence agency in the world, China allegedly has been planning this for decades and CIA knew nothing about it? Doesn’t pass the smell test, sorry, but it just does not.

4 Likes

Hi EB,
Of course. I did find a pdf of a confidential report offering evidence in support of her veracity, if you would like a copy: DrAliciaHill@protonmail.com

1 Like