Pushback against mandated insanity

Yes, I would like that report, but depending upon the source, it might, or might not mean a thing.
Thank you, Dr.

1 Like

I will check my email for yours, and get that right over to you. Be on the lookout, EB and I welcome your opinion. Alicia

Please keep in mind that they (Intelligence) knew about Dr. Lieber for years, same with Fauci and others, so I’m not sure anything is viable on anyone now. I don’t mean to be static in this regard, but I just don’t see how this is at all possible.

1 Like

Dr., I will send you my email when I get home. Access limited where I am right now. Thank you!

1 Like

Dr., I sent you my email. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi EB, Replied just now. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you. Will access it when I get home.

1 Like

The Fauci/COVID-19 Dossier; 205 page pdf sharefile, below.

Christmas Greetings, dear Gizas! Let me know if you have any problems accessing this file and/or prefer to receive it via email: DrAliciaHill@protonmail.com

https://tinyurl.com/mph6me7x

5 Likes

Thank you, Dr.
Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

Thank you - added to bookmarks!

2 Likes

Thanks for the link! There are several good links to Sky News Australia of their special investigation into the origins of COVID-19 that reveals a lot of what really happened in Wuhan just before the Planscamdemic was unleased. Just put this into your favorite Search engine: ‘What Really Happened in Wuhan’ - this is just more confirmation of what went on. I used Duck Duck Go and lots of sites have it available. Amazingly, even You-tube has it up, and it has recieved over 9 million views.

2 Likes

Still no mention of Dr Charles Lieber and a connection to kovid…maybe there is no connection? This article claims there is no connection:

2 Likes

I sincerely do believe Charlie’s middle name is Patsy. It’s possible, I’m just sayin’…

2 Likes

I like that…“Patsy” :joy:

1 Like

Did you read the claims and statements made on this article… talk about spin. ABC news still making it.

2 Likes

Thank you Dr. Hill
Wishing you a blessed Christmas and new year
Myriem

1 Like

Thank you, Myriem!
Every holiday blessing to you, as well!
Kindly,
Alicia

2 Likes

ICAN sues CDC to require “vaccine” safety information be made available to the general public:

6 Likes

Video highlights of Rand Paul’s confrontations of Fausti in 2021:

3 Likes

“There’s no more basic medical right than deciding what we inject into our bodies,”
Rand Paul vs. Fausti’s lawyer:

3 Likes