Putting the “Jewish Conspiracy” Into Perspective

1 Like

2 comments from The Duran website on the same article:

Tom
February 5, 2022

“White jews are not semitic at all. They are Kaukasian from the Ukraine. Babylonian was their religion until Russia forced them to choose Christianity, Islam or Judaism in 9th century. Khazars choose Judaism but are not using the Torah. Instead they use the Baal Babylonian version. Khazars known for being thiefs, killers, criminals, fraudes, robbers. Nothing has changed since the 9th century. The NewYork mafia under Meyer Lanski was all Khazar jews.”

Crass
Reply to Tom

February 6, 2022

"Very good comment, but i have a little to add.

The Khazars where from the geographical area of modern day Georgia, Southern Russia, Ukraine and obviously Kazakhstan.
They studied the The Babylonian Talmud, which is Luciferianism Black magic, and both Russia and Persia gave them an ultimatum to convert to Christianity, Islam or Judaism, or face annihilation, because of their demonic nature.

They choose Judaism, but their fiendish nature did not change, and many generations later, the Persians and Russians, had enough of their banditry, rape and murder, and annihilated the Luciferian tribe. But regrettably, the devil looks after his own, and some of them managed to survive, changed their names, and mingled and married their way into positions of power within Europe, through money lending and usury.

Centuries later, The Tribe, were powerful enough bribe George IV of England, to turn on Napoleon Bonaparte, who was hostile to their demonic usury practices, and unfortunately Napoleon I met his Waterloo.

A century later, The Tribe pulled off their greatest Coup d’état in 1913, by bribing the imbecilic Woodrow Wilson, with sexual misdeeds, into passing the Federal Reserve Act. With full control of The US Dollar in the hands of The Tribe, they financed the Jewish Bolshevik Coup d’état of 1917, on Tsarist Russia.

This tragically led to satanic Communism been inflicted on the Russian victims, which spread like a plague throughout Asia, and resulted in well over one hundred Million innocent victims, been murdered by Jewish Communism in one hundred years (The three Holodomor genocides, The Gulags, The Cambodian Killing Fields, The Chinese Cultural Revolution,…………).

But i believe that the death tool from the horrors of Jewish Communism, will pale in comparison, to the death tool from the mRNA Poison Jab, which the Tribe have been instrumental in fomenting, through their control The International Media, The Pharmaceutical industry, Hollywood, and the Federal reserve private Bank."

3 Likes

“What if a small group of world leaders were to conclude that the principal risk to the Earth comes from the actions of the rich countries? And if the world is to survive, those rich countries would have to sign an agreement reducing their impact on the environment. Will they do it? The group’s conclusion is ‘no’. The rich countries won’t do it. They won’t change. So, in order to save the planet, the group decides: Isn’t the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn’t it our responsibility to bring that about?”

Trump helped bring this about with USMCA.

2 Likes

No doubt about it. Trump will jump on any bandwagon if he thinks it benefits him personally and keeps him in the limelight. Even bad press is better than no press. I’ll speculate he was in far over his head, which he’d never admit, and why he was selected. All the better to make him fit the mould for the presidency. Lawyer Roy Cohn trained him well.

1 Like

Trump has been controlled from the very beginning & specifically placed in office to get USMCA into law. What we’re seeing now is a tease to keep “Conservatives” quiet.

2 Likes

I was always curious, what was a moment, when “deep sh…t” ultimately turn on Trump. I think it was April of 2019 after hearing this from Trump.

"Trump rarely showed his cards on this point, but in April 2019, he let the cat out of the bag when he said:

“Between Russia, China and us, we’re all making hundreds of billions of dollars’ worth of weapons, including nuclear, which is ridiculous.… I think it’s much better if we all got together and didn’t make these weapons … those three countries I think can come together and stop the spending and spend on things that are more productive toward long-term peace.”

1 Like

I don’t think they turned on Trump. I believe, as do other strategists, this is a show. Trump is playing a role as he was told to do. We think he received final instructions at Walter Reed. (I’m not a strategist, but helped my late hubby study thru 2 years USNA-Annapolis.) Just our opinion.

1 Like

Thanks Blue. Wonder how all this intersects with the House of Orange, the Hanovers ,the genetic history of Napolean, and of course the Black Nobles. Will have to see if it can be connected to Dr. Farrell’s books - maybe Thrice Great Hermetica and Financial Vipers of Venice.

2 Likes

Wasn’t Stalins wife jewish who he probably offed when he figured out she wasn’t all the way ok with the communist programming. Most jews I know are hard working people with the same middleclass ambitions any nuclear family oriented group has. However, it seems to me generally speaking, that being such a long hated minority group, they rely on cultural Marxism to protect them and always end up falling on their own Picard. For the life of me, I’ll never understand how they keep finding themselves in this conundrum has a whole over and over again. I sorely pray for them as they seem to be the people subjugation their ownselves into this nasty biosurveillance direction. Not all hope is lost however because the orthodox jewish community is standing up and adding more to their roster, ethnic suspicions aside doesn’t seem to be overriding God’s intention for the jewish people and not Satans neoliberal fetishization with them.

1 Like

@bluenose
Go back & look at the history of The Erev Rav, which goes back to Moses. The Khazars are thought to be one extension of TER, according to many Rabbi and are scattered throughout the world. Traditional (Torah) Rabbi tend to blame all the worlds trouble on them.

1 Like

I’m not well read in jewish history, but I do know that a lot of rabbinical Orthodox Torrah jews were very much against the formation of the Jewish state in Israel and the Palestinian occupation. Not so much so cuz they believed that wasn’t their land, but they criticized the zionist initiative cuz they felt it was man acting on behalf of God without God’s authority to do so. It’s also well known Hitler was in favor of a Jewish state in Israel. I don’t blame the Jewish Settlers living there, but the Irgud sect of Israel’s govt. had a lot to do with the displacement of Palestinian natives and the Mossad gave precedence to laws that favored primarily Ashkenazi jews over Shepardic and Arab jews. It’s pretty much open air knowledge there. While the Jewish state chided the West for their unwillingness to adopt Millions of immigrants from questionable nations, the Israeli government were very much busy bodies crafting laws to stop Ethiopian jews from not only seeking assylum, but ever being granted it.

1 Like