Quantum entanglement piece

1 Like

Now let’s see them do it WITHOUT the fiberoptic cable.

4 Likes

They’ve been doing entanglement experiments in a laser. Across miles. No fiber optic cables. Now they are trying to see if the phenomenon can be used by “our current fiber optic dominated system” to get faster and greater storage with less effort. Knowing now that it can be used in our current network is earth shattering, invest accordingly. This idea is ingenious, to use entangled photons to entangle the much larger atoms is incredible, understanding how they do it another thing lol, I’m stuck on how a photon attaches itself to an atom? Like one of its electrons!?! Very difficult to envision but, I’ll take their word for it. Instant communication impossible to break code and huge storage savings in the code!! This is a huge breakthrough. We see molecules being entangled, Bucky balls, but beyond that be extremely cautious in believing it lol lol if a chair can be entangled then the idea we could be is just to tough to fathom!! Lol I mean we’re virtual projections on a holographic plane AND we can be enjoined by our becloned copies, all entangled in multi verses! (Thrown in for you god hating folks) and one controls all??? Of me!!! Which one? Jesus so I’m responsible for them, or is one of them the reason I’m so messed up….(look in a mirror)

1 Like