Question about "The Magicians"

Some of Dr. Farrell’s books mention a secret society called “The Magicians”.
E.g., “Nazi International” – page 356

We’re relatively “new” to the existence of “mystery schools” – a couple of years ago, if someone would have asked us what these entities were, we would have returned a “blank look”. And so, this is “new stuff” for us.

We’re getting a bit of a handle (at least “roughly”) about the Nazis and the Freemasons, but are a bit muddied with the “Magicians”.

Does anyone know about this group, what they were about, and what might be tell-tale signs that one is dealing with a “Magician”? (e.g., Something that comes to my imagination is “spell-casting” – which reminds me of the TV/Radio networks – the cognitive “spells” that they cast upon ourselves in the past, along with most of our friends who watch TV/Radio – our friends have no clue what’s transpired these past three years, and fully believe all the pandemic and public good narratives – could this be the work of “Magicians”, or does that group do something altogether different?)

We are grateful if anyone has any insights as to what the “Magicians” are about, so we can have deeper understanding of some of what we’re reading. Many Thanks!

1 Like

@sunnyboy . Love that you have initiated a discussion on one of Dr. Farrell’s books. Haven’t read Nazi International yet, but it is in my collection awaiting attention. Nevertheless,

on page 358, am sure you noticed, under “1) The Magicians…” a paragraph with some names and all in the way of a definition of sorts. Those names and organizations are discussed at length throughout Peter Levenda’s book Sinister Forces A Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft Book One: The Nine. Read Levenda’s book several years ago at Dr. Farrell’s suggestion on a Vid-Chat, but am now reading it again. See a lot of things in this 2nd read that weren’t noticed before as significant. It is complicated IMO, yet some how connected to our current strangeness. Written in 2005, Levenda does not call these characters/events “The Magicians”; they are not group per se, but more of a series of personal connections/interactions where the same names and organizations keep coming up in an assortment of unlikely events (Charles Manson, NASA, JFK assassination, old powerful American family elites, CIA, ESP experimentation, UFOs, Watergate, Scientology, …) that are way beyond coincidence.

Seriously, you can’t make this up. Suggest getting the book and reading it with a pencil in hand. Levenda is very readable, excellent story teller. Very well documented.

1 Like

Many thanks, @RhebaRhae, for the tip to Levanda’s book.

Indeed, I had noticed the entry on page 358, but that paragraph spoke more about “who” some members of this group were, rather than specifics as to what, exactly, that group are all about in terms of their practices and ideologies. I had wondered about why they thought of themselves as “magicians”.

What is IMO?

Oh, dear, @David8pies, we’re afraid this riddle is beyond us…

Aleister Crowley, Anthony LaVey, Helena Blavatsky, Michael Acquino are magicians. Magicians are those who lead the occult rituals

1 Like

The who is key to what they were up to. It was all about what we would term black magic as an evil thing adverse to humanity, but they might hope to be good to promote their agenda.

1 Like

Not just them. Some, according to Levenda’s documented research, were prominent old American wealthy and powerful families and others, people whom we have heard, but would not think were adverse to humanity. It is dark.

2 Likes

Thank you, @antimason!

Could these members that you name be part of groups referred to as “satanists”? Would “magicians” and “satanists” be part of the same, or would they be different groups altogether?

(I find the term “magicians” a little murky, given that we met some members of a vegan spiritual group, locally, who seem to be benevolent, and who are into beautiful art, gardening and non-violence, and their leadership has had members referred to as “magicians” and they are very pro-globalist – and so, I wonder, could different kinds of groups out there be referring to themselves as “magicians”, and are they related or perhaps even factions of a common original group that may have splintered at one point or another)

The “magicians” are the group around which I can’t wrap my head. The Nazi’s and Freemasons, seem to be more straightforward, and would they not also have occult rituals?

I also think alot of pure deep intelligence assets use the “occult” world to hide what they are really up to.
Not saying there isnt alot of quacky cults doing all kinds of weird rituals for religious or spiritual reasons.

But also hard to differentiate who is larping. Using their persona as “magicians” while they are actually some kind of spy just in need of a cover.

Nowadays we have alot more ways to disguise various undercover assets.
But i beleive in the past it was easier to have for example briefings with handlers at some “ritual” for safety reasons.

2 Likes

You have different kinds of magicians, some are nazis, some are freemasons and some are satanists.
What sets them apart from the ordinary members of those groups is, that they know how to do magic and grimoires.

1 Like

Hi sunnyboy -

I will sort of freeform an answer for you, and I hope it adds to the picture.

Getting very basic, the idea of magic and being a magician is to impose or manifest your will into existence. How you do that is the stuff of being a magician. So, this could be an outcome, this could be something material such as money or an object, and it could be the manipulation of people, such as a love spell or a spell to make someone behave in a certain way, lose their job, go away, return, etc In the same way a magician might hope for a group to behave in a certain way. Weather might also be something a magician would try to control. Whatever the magician may seek or will, they would use practices they’ve learned to make that a reality.

Since they are calling themselves The Magicians, it is likely this is an all male group. Male and female energy is very specific and in some cases, and some spells it may be important to have the energy of one, the other or both sexes. These Magicians may be a council that gets together to determine what it is that the whole group may work on together or individually - sort of like a CFR or Club of Rome, figuring out what aims they want to pool their powers to achieve. One prime objective of the group would be to eliminate or bind anyone they perceived as an enemy. Donald Trump comes to mind for example when there was an open call in the media a few years ago for US witches to cast binding spells on him soon after he got into the White House, even going so far as to publish a spell online. Witches cast 'mass spell' against Donald Trump - BBC News
Magicians would be notoriously secretive individuals and probably not very trusting of anyone, least of all one another. So getting a group together to cooperate on their aims would be quite a feat actually. Magicians, especially dark ones, would be working from a very ego based, materialistic perspective. So there would have to be something very compelling in it for the individuals to get them to work with others.

It would certainly be an exclusive club and one that really I can’t imagine what the initiation might be - but it would probably involve doing something unsavory and difficult, to prove one’s worth to the group - and provide blackmail material so that the new member could be “trusted”.
It would be pretty interesting to be a fly on the wall when this group would meet, I must say, though I’d never want them to catch me listening to them.

1 Like

That makes sense, @Voxypopuli, what you mention about exclusivity and secrecy –

From what people have been describing in this thread, it seems that "The “Magicians” are part of entities that are dark, secretive, and manipulative? (although, Nazi’s and Freemasons are more “known” to the public, as their organizations were/are “out in the open”; i.e., everyone knew what a “Nazi” or a “Freemason” was – all cities have Freemason lodges, and Nazi’s had their uniforms and buildings with swastikas to identify who they were). The “Magicians” seem to be more elusive – one doesn’t see “Magician” lodges, and they don’t seem to have uniforms like the Nazi’s – so, how does one spot one? (Except, maybe, we spot their “effects” by their overall effect on the public consciousness???)

Our friends have a (female) spiritual leader (to whom the organization refers as “Supreme Master”) and whose leadership has included people to whom they refer as “magicians”. These particular friends of ours are among the most harmless and kind people we’ve met (and interestingly, they never wear black, just bright, beautiful coloured clothing), and so we’re stymied as to why the organizational leadership refers to some of its “upper” members as “magicians”, as we can’t see such kind people serving a “dark” organization. That organization has their own TV network and they broadcast programs (in rather hypnotic monotones, and the membership are told to keep their TVs on 24/7 with this channel) and “news” promoting the United Nations and “vaccines” and “masking” and “social distancing”, and so, while the people we’ve met are kind and themselves lead harmless and benevolent lives, celebrating nature and animals and beautiful art and music and put a lot of effort into humanitarian projects, we do wonder about the messaging coming down the pipe from their leadership may not have been completely harmless to the members, as they are all afraid of viruses.

It’s like that with the local churches too – in the same way, they’ve been broadcasting similar messages, and one lady from a Russian orthodox church said that she cannot be friends with us if we don’t accept the pandemic “narrative”. So, I have just been viewing this spiritual group with the “magician” leadership in a similar vein as the local churches, as there seems to be “something” operating at the upper levels of many of the “spiritual” organizations (whether Christian, Buddhist, Yogic, or otherwise). Another friend, who is a Catholic priest, wonders about corruption in the leadership, but feels it a duty for the lower levels (priests) to keep serving the public, as a buffer between the evil at the top and the public (I thought that was a very interesting way for someone to think about it, when learning about the internal corruption of his organization).

Nevertheless, Dr. Farrell’s book on “Nazi International”, together with also the astrology theme in “Babylon’s Banksters” has really got us wondering (as we have never wondered before!) about the “magicians” as one doesn’t see them or come across them openly. Our friends are the only ones we’ve encountered whose spiritual leadership has made a public statement about some of their leadership being “magicians”, and so we do now wonder more about what’s going on in different organizations.

Might it be possible that a leadership comprised of a few (perhaps even only one or two or three) “magicians” can create and maintain an organization that recruits “normal” people, good people, who simply seek spiritual communion with others, and then those good and innocent people don’t know that they are being used to broadcast the desired messages of their leadership (e.g., the pandemic narrative, the United Nations narratives, etc.,)? This way, they then innocently broadcast that messaging and behaviour amongst the general (also innocent) public?

I wonder if this may tie in with what Dr. Farrell has written about ancient astrology in “Bablylon’s Banksters”. It seems like many spiritual groups and churches have served as “broadcasting centres” that would help to mold mass public behaviour into desired outcomes, and perhaps the “magicians” are hidden behind the scenes of these organizations, piping down the messaging to their followers, who then go out and display certain desired behaviours in the public that others will copy without question. (e.g., masking, subservience to authority, distancing, reading only certain books, watching only certain programs, conversing only about certain topics, being the first to line up for injections, and then virtue signalling, etc…) Before the TV/Radio became available to broadcast messaging, the churches and spiritual centres would have played prominent roles in this (and it seems that some of the designs of the churches were linked to the physics of broadcasting too?)

I’m trying to work out how the modern “magician” goes about its work. Nowadays, maybe as well as the spiritual groups, they may also be lurking behind the major radio/tv networks, involved with message broadcasting to affect public mood and behaviour?

Anyways, thanks to all of you for your thoughts – as we’ve been wondering about all this stuff, which we’re trying to process…

1 Like

You nailed it!

Its a simple but extremely effective method of compromising a organisation.
There is really nothing magical or mystical about it.
Although it may be cloaked behind some smoke and mirrors to deflect some people.

Basicly you can infiltrate any organisation or movement by just placing one person with enough leverage in the top of the organisation.
That one person then puts pressure downstream through the power he has been given by his handlers.(Could be blackmail material on his peers etc)

Then it just grows downward until the whole organisation is controlled by the infiltrator or at least enough to serve whatever purpose its meant to.

Thats what makes the deepstates control so hard to grasp.
They dont need to own a corporation or even control the board.
They just need one person in the boardroom who can deliver the message ( For example “Do X or your daughter gets trafficked to Epstein Island” etc)

1 Like

You’ve described this very succinctly and very clearly, @Soupcommie – a few years ago, we simply thought that the organizations (government, spiritual, commercial, charitable, etc.,) were “following the culture”, and that it was “the culture” that was getting bizarre. Now, though, it looks like the “driving and channelling of the culture” has all been well and intentionally organized, and ordinary people are being used as pawns to act “politically correct” so as to drive this inhuman culture. It’s mind-boggling, and we’ve been blind for so long, not to see any of this manifesting itself right in front of us.

Some months ago, we saw an interesting presentation by Mark Passio (who used to be a member of, and then left, a satanic organization). He described that organization, and how they penetrate all the different institutions of our culture, worldwide – the banking, medical, judicial, legal, law enforcement, education, government, commercial, non-government, and spiritual institutions – and it sounded a lot like what you described!