Quite possibly the next pandemic: CDC investigating 109 cases of severe hepatitis in children across 25 states and territories, including 5 deaths

Thus far, that’s what being reported, but I’m 100% skeptical of reports. We really don’t know anything yet and like Covid, we might never know anything, or be told the truth.

1 Like

Cynical and more WISE…
If you haven’t seen the Martin Armstrong videos just posted, he simplifies it all so well, esp. the one about the Confidence model. Same pattern of these things, over and over.

1 Like

The war on eliminating pets is ratcheting up.

That is precisely what is happening. I’ve seen photos of cats & dogs in bags in China, and now they’re ratcheting up the fear factor here. PCR tests are very useful when ginning up pandemics!

3 Likes

So much for the saying, “wouldn’t harm a flea.”

1 Like

So true. What is scaring me far more are the efforts to create famine. Real, brutal famine, with millions dying. How better to create Holodomor 2.0 and fulfill those Deagel predictions? It’s horrific. When, O Lord, will the people wake up and rise up?

Seems like the social engineers have programmed a few billion unconscious robots who don’t know their humans. And we’re concerned with AI gaining consciousness?

@astrologos
I don’t know if you’re US citizen, or, if not, have friends who are, but you can wake them up by starting them right here. See below…

My first thought is: quite possibly the latest side effect of certain injections.

2 Likes

@FiatLux Sure could be, since it’s not clustered in one location. Very suspicious…

Also, the children were made to wear the mask ALL DAY LONG. And they are innocent enough to do it with extreme alacrity because their adult idiots play along with CORPORATE SCIENCE. Only prisoners at Guantanamo have equal time under the mask.

No wonder THE CHILDREN ARE SICK

Are the ACADEMIC SCIENCE GODS correlating the people in the household who have been injected? Contagious vaccinosis is real. You will get sick if you are around the vaccinated long enough. mRNA AIDS.

Adenovirus is in the shots. Unlike adults children have no immunity to the adenovirus.

Is it just a coincidence that –

• a wealth of scientific information supports the fact that it is perfectly possible for adenovirus vectors to go rogue,
  • the leading theory on a sudden rise in deadly hepatitis cases among children is that it is due to an adenovirus,
  • both the AstraZeneca and Johnson and Johnson vaccines contain adenovirus vectors,
  • and the FDA have suddenly announced the J&J jab should only be used when no other option is available?

Edit: Long article.

3 Likes

Anything living is HIGHLY suspect!

They should look into rebranding…instead of World Health Organization, identity what it is, The World Hell Organization. They are surely making one here on earth.

1 Like

They are going to murder all the pets. A poster on another site sauud many in UK are having to give up their pets due to poverty. Martin Armstrong just mentioned in a video (he is on YouTube now) TPTB are going after the pets. I knew they would once they started “diagnosing” the C in animals and blaming cows for atmospheric conditions. Look what China has done, of course never a supporter of pets anyway. They boil dogs alive for the same reasons satanists torture, it enhances the meat flavor. It is getting harder to suppress the pain of the all the intentional evil.

As they continue this schite hole Fantasia, more people will start to catch on. Remember- we STIILL outnumber them. We just have to get mad enough to DO SOMETHING other than just type.

3 Likes

Has anyone picked up their phone to call their representatives yet?
DO SOMETHING.

1 Like

Of course you are right; however, my 3 Reps in the Senate and House are ALL Democrats. The 2 Senators are Mark Warner and Tim Kaine who have been in office forever; Kaine was Hitlery’s running mate and then we got the two Demorats McCauliffe and Northam for Governors. Kaine is a pedophile IMHO and his office is NASTY. Warner is like a cipher involved in all the money and probably child trafficking as is Kaine IMHO. Virginia is so Blue in so many areas including more affluent and rural areas like Faquier that even with the election of Youngkin I don’t believe it can be fixed. The Loudoun Fight For Schools to get the Left cancers out of the schools has skillful people using the courts, but it is like getting mold out of your house, can it really ever be totally uncontaminated?

Mine are Dems too!. Tell them to vote for the Bills, else, you’ll vote against them next time.
When is anyone going to get some real balls?!