Capital punishment for doctors and health administrators

Select capital punishment for guilty doctors and health administrators.

• Electric chair
  • Hang by neck
  • Lethal injection
  • Firing squad

0 voters

2 Likes

Schedule them for an appointment at your office and make them wait until they expire.

8 Likes

@Peter
Are you researching??

2 Likes

Who’s going to “cast the first stone”?

2 Likes

Collusion, Corruption, Racketeering, Tax evasion, Crimes against humanity, murder.

FRAUD

1 Like

+1

Justice
Retribution

Boosted until they are boosted into another dimension… Leda Swann

6 Likes

Pray for all GMO people.

The changelings are unable to enter The Kingdom.

malfeasance

malfeasance

A lack of creativity in your choices. How about bringing back a great American tradition … DUELLING.
Now Tiny Tony is a small target so he might last a few rounds. Think of the gambling potential.

2 Likes

Oh. I think I see what you are saying. We could make BG and Tony fight it out? Or maybe Blackrock executive against BG. Or maybe executive health administrator against senior health official?

1 Like

…With a rope from organically grown hemp. No need to pollute the soil with lead or toxic chemicals.

3 Likes

children in slave mask. YOU WILL PAY

What a card, stinker…lol

Well, seems like poetic justice !

its not about casting a stone on a women who laid with at least 5 different men… who were all complicit

its about this:
Gospel according to John 9.:
39 And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.
40 And some of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said unto him, Are we blind also?
41 Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.

thats it. just as an ‘old friend’ of mine who is still willfully ignorant on the jab…

1 Like

lol - https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/whats-behind-the-new-federal-anti-lynching-law/

Sorry, your bills aren’t going to save you.

CDC, FDA, WHO, NIAD - Doctors and Self Proclaimed Health Authorities: PREPARE FOR JUDGMENT.

Oh, I will cast the first stone without any problem. The doctors, nurses and administrators of a hospital in Wisconsin murdered my cousin a few months ago. She was a good simple woman that went into the hospital for walking pneumonia, and they admitted her to the hospital with the full intention of killing her. She refused the death vax and then a few days later they pronounced to her that she had covid. They then proceeded to give her medications that caused her to have more breathing issues. they kept telling her to get the death vax and she refused. So they broke out the government sanctioned covid protocol and put her on a ventilator. Once on the ventilator she developed sepsis. She still refused to die. So they turned her over onto her chest because it was better for her sepsis and absolutely terrible for her breathing. It then took her 5 days to suffocate to death in her own fluids. Total time of hospital induced torture of my cousin to kill her was approximately 20 days. So yes…I will relish throwing that first stone.

3 Likes

CDC protocol is a death sentence. Your cousin deserves better. Our brother’s and sisters deserve better, OUR CHILDREN DESERVE better.

Begin the “trials”.

1 Like