All Things China: China stocks notch trillion-dollar gain on hopes of reopening, better U.S. ties

This is following their established pattern.
First China set the technocratic totalitarian draconian gold bar,
and the rest of the wannabes, on top of the world order heap - pile on.
The media sings in sync, ‘this is the new global normal’ - follow the Chinese narrative.
See, the CDC gives orders to China, and Winnie the Pooh follows those CDC dictates.
So, if China follows - w/o question - the CDC mandates?
And other countries play their CDC assigned roles?
And the media narrative sings their praises about saving lives doing draconian lockdowns?
And, the globalized media has not one discouraging word against it?
The lemmings will follow the bouncing ball narratives of talking heads - to their deaths?
Or, has the world gotten wise, w/o the talking heads[news script readers]?
I still see people wearing masks. The dummy class is a dangerous ideology.
Too bad, they didn’t require dunce caps to ward off the virus.
It would be a more accurate metaphor.
Do some of the masks themselves, infect w/a dangerous nano-type-gel?
Can’t trust those in charge, at least most of those at the top of the broken down food chain.

4 Likes

Gotta say, Robert, "You are a “smart guy”. They hire those ‘news folks’ [script readers] for their good looks, script reading ability, and not for their intelligence. Of course it would not be complete without the masses who relgiously watch the ‘boob tube’ in awe and reverence at the same time every night. Sorta like a religious meeting.

4 Likes

Catherine Austin Fitts has a term for it: Entrainment?

3 Likes

Clickbait for CIA, FBI, DOJ, NSA, FEMA, DHS, blah blah blah spooks

We must stop these lunatics.

1 Like

@Peter
Please keep your murderous trash off this thread.
Thank you.

There are a number of people who hold the same opinion as you do & it’s quite possible this just might push it over the edge. How unfortunate that these folks have no avenues open to them with regard to hunger & lockdown, but we might be in the same situation soon, if we don’t stand up. 25+ million people; that’s just terrifying!

2 Likes

Your point is very clear and well made. I see each of these scenarios (covid and et threat) as individual weapons that are to be used against the people. I don’t know if the first is out of shells yet. I also think that there isn’t much to prevent the other weapon from being drawn, unless it would be cost ineffective. Why do you think that they would have to be desperate to draw both weapons?

@chipha Not sure who you’re talking to, so will let someone else answer. Thanks!

1 Like

Sorry, it is to your original post. With the military entering Shanghai video.

1 Like

@chipha Ok. I don’t think ET’s are needed right now. Will see how gullible people remain.

1 Like

What do you think it will take to WIN THE WAR?

Do you not think that the DOCTORS and SO-CALLED “HEALTH AUTHORITIES” need to be fearful of THEIR LIVES if they attempt to LOCK US DOWN AGAIN?

@Peter
Keep that trash poll off this thread please.

I’m curious to know @ebmason

Will you continue to ask me to censor myself, OR, would you like to provide an answer to my question? Let’s try to be constructive and not forum police.

@Peter

Please stay off this thread! Given your “poll”, I really am not interested in what you think.

1 Like

A bit of new info once you get past the first couple of minutes.

Train the trainer videos for LOCKDOWN police.

Attention Jelly Jars in LE and all pseudo-science believers. Make sure you put on full costume when you attempt to LOCK US DOWN.

COVER YOUR FACES FOR SAFETY.

2 Likes

Shanghai, show the American’s how it’s done.
Find all your train the trainer videos on lockdowns, free at YouTube.

3 Likes