All Things China: China stocks notch trillion-dollar gain on hopes of reopening, better U.S. ties

There are a number of people who hold the same opinion as you do & it’s quite possible this just might push it over the edge. How unfortunate that these folks have no avenues open to them with regard to hunger & lockdown, but we might be in the same situation soon, if we don’t stand up. 25+ million people; that’s just terrifying!

2 Likes

Your point is very clear and well made. I see each of these scenarios (covid and et threat) as individual weapons that are to be used against the people. I don’t know if the first is out of shells yet. I also think that there isn’t much to prevent the other weapon from being drawn, unless it would be cost ineffective. Why do you think that they would have to be desperate to draw both weapons?

@chipha Not sure who you’re talking to, so will let someone else answer. Thanks!

1 Like

Sorry, it is to your original post. With the military entering Shanghai video.

1 Like

@chipha Ok. I don’t think ET’s are needed right now. Will see how gullible people remain.

1 Like

What do you think it will take to WIN THE WAR?

Do you not think that the DOCTORS and SO-CALLED “HEALTH AUTHORITIES” need to be fearful of THEIR LIVES if they attempt to LOCK US DOWN AGAIN?

@Peter
Keep that trash poll off this thread please.

I’m curious to know @ebmason

Will you continue to ask me to censor myself, OR, would you like to provide an answer to my question? Let’s try to be constructive and not forum police.

@Peter

Please stay off this thread! Given your “poll”, I really am not interested in what you think.

1 Like

A bit of new info once you get past the first couple of minutes.

Train the trainer videos for LOCKDOWN police.

Attention Jelly Jars in LE and all pseudo-science believers. Make sure you put on full costume when you attempt to LOCK US DOWN.

COVER YOUR FACES FOR SAFETY.

2 Likes

Shanghai, show the American’s how it’s done.
Find all your train the trainer videos on lockdowns, free at YouTube.

3 Likes

The Chinese People seen to be chAnging their thinking…

“Only his hairdresser knows for sure.” (You have to be pretty old to remember that one…
Not Shanghai, but interesting & odd.

This is a great report!

1 Like

The CV BS didn’t work to completely destroy the US economy, so shutting down access to all the China inventory, materials, supplies is the next step to kick the US in the rear pocket. What do they care? These are only humans.

3 Likes

Looks like China doesn’t have exclusivity; when it comes the global problem w/the current leadership.
Is China leading the globalized way?
Or, is China being played, like every other country?
Or, information warfare; where “real” info is being twisted and distorted?
Or, are non state actors causing problems?
I could go on; but bottom line:
the globalized leadership is looking like THE problem.

1 Like