All Things China: China stocks notch trillion-dollar gain on hopes of reopening, better U.S. ties

I have to wonder that if this is all a part of a true depopulation agenda, then, China would be the place to start. The highest population & most “obedient” to their leadership; TPTB make & correct whatever mistakes, then, try it out on the next target (after millions die in China).

(I actually think with regard to US booting mask mandate / TSA, we will reportedly see “huge increase” in Covid cases, IDK. It was all so easy. The saying, “If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.” sort of applies.)

1 Like

Yes.
“They’re” Simon Says - conditioning populations.
Simon says, Wear masks!
Simon says, No masks!
Simon says, quackcine mandates!

But many are adults, and aren’t playing these globalized; starve the reindeer serf games.
I’m going for the Chinese people - to resist Big Time!

2 Likes

trusting the science with S&M face mask @ebmason for ritualized humiliation. God bless you, sir. Thanks for standing up for the children.

When people starve, as Dr. F. says, regime change happens. I hope when that time comes, they tear down everything TPTB hold dear; infrastructure, everything. If the people are going to die, they might as well take the elite down with them. The elite don’t stop because of any kind of peaceful, or legal overtures, so, hope people go for it.

2 Likes

provided they’re all wearing face mask including the children. It’s the science!

made this for you.
https://pepper.works/news/children-in-face-mask/?highlight=mp3

Take this report for what you will…

1 Like

Great Commentary & explanation!

1 Like
1 Like

It is( perhaps) not so well known that the CCCP recently passed a Law that said, roughly, that ANY publicly espoused anti-Chinese sentiment would be punished by immediate arrest. This law encompasses ANYONE, even non-Chinese nationals; meaning that any country/state with an extradition treaty with Red China gives a legal right to China to go in and retrieve this person!

4 Likes

I did not know that. Don’t think US has extradition law, but IDK. Interesting, thanks!

1 Like

China upping the agriculture in a big way…

1 Like

Funerals more profitable than real estate.

Tests are working as designed:

1. more tests = more positives;
  2. more tests = more deaths to come for elderly[quackcined and/or tested(corrupted by design?)]
  3. more tests = more funerals.

Is this the globalized beta model; being run out, & tested by China?

2 Likes