Radetzky March- Оркестар на ДМУЦ „Сергеј Михајлов"

Uhm… not the best performance… and I have to wonder what a Russian orchestra is doing playing an Austrian march by Johann Strauss Sr?

1 Like

All questions are good Doctor. Answers:

1. It is not a Russian orchestra, but a Macedonian one from the “Sergei Mihailov” state music school.
    Located in the city of Shtip (ancient Astibo), Macedonia.
  2. Yes. We respect and play all classical music. We have a classical music education and we practice it.
  3. Although I agree that it is not exactly the best performance, but consider, respected Doctor, that these are still only students.
  4. For some, it might be difficult to find Macedonia on the geographical map, but I believe not for you, Doctor. Although we are now renamed North Macedonia, as a condition of our southern neighbors the Hellenes, to enter NATO. We had to change the name and yes, we are the native land of Philip II and of course Alexander III of Macedonia. Not Alexander the Great, as our southern neighbors the Hellenes, now called Greeks, like to call him.
    Graekia or Greece is something completely different. It was planned in the past to be the name of a superstate in the Balkans. Something similar to Europe nowdays, wich of course is named after the Hellenic goddess Europa. As it is now. But such a superstate in the Balkans was never created. We are not the Hellenes, but we are Macedonians. The Thessaloniki brothers St.Cyril and Methodius are Macedonians from Thessaloniki. They are the creators of Glagolitic, and later Cyrillic alphabet or azbuka. They are respected by Rome Catholic church same as and from all Orthodox Patriarchates, including the Russian one.The literacy of Russians and all other Slavs originates from here. And V. Putin himself personally admits it on several occasions. The same goes for the Russian and Serbian Patriarchates etc. It’s simply a fact.Hstorical one.
    Feel free to ask further questions Doctor.Considering that the last ruler of Egypt as Egypt was Cleopatra, pharaoh of Egypt, of Macedonian origin. Directly from the line of one of the generals of Alexander III of Macedonia, Ptolemy. Etc.And yes, my ancestors are the builders of the Library of Alexandria, and of the Lighthouse in Alexandria, then one of the seven wonders of the world.

Ok fair enough but using Cyrillic characters was a bit misleading. An honest mistake.

I sincerely apologize for that. That was not my intention at all. However for the letters in Glagolitic I recommend that they should be considered or at least taken into account, because their form in a geometric planar form is worth studying. You will be surprised by the symbolism and from geometry, and maybe from something more. Thank you for the answer.If you have time just look at them.