RANDOM THOUGHTS CONCERNING THAT RAILWAY DERAILMENT

Originally published at: RANDOM THOUGHTS CONCERNING THAT RAILWAY DERAILMENT

As most readers here know, I very seldom do “op-ed” pieces, where I ramble on about some contemporary story. I tend to avoid them because I suspect most people who are regular readers here know more or less what I think about such things anyway, and don’t need any reinforcement. But after watching this carnival…

8 Likes

This is a tragedy the crash, regardless of what caused it.

Bizarre and insane for anyone to say this region is somehow “not eligible for disaster aid,” I really can’t imagine anyone besides Satan himself saying anything like that and there will be a lot of consequences for him or whoever said this about that.

Difficult to know where to start with something like this, if it’s already too late to contain the chemicals. If there is anything that can react with them to render them inert or less harmful now would be the time to start trucking that to Ohio or sending via train car to combat this hazard. Kaolin clay powder could help that is inexpensive.

During the Obama administration a new branch of Americorps was created in partnership with FEMA, named FEMA corps, but for some reason nearly all of the work they do is only office work almost no field work at all. Can’t imagine what that work even is and what that has to do with actual disaster aid.

1 Like

It seems to me that every event similar to this is being used as an opportunity to let the public at large know that they’re on their own. Dystopian psychological conditioning has been fully engaged.

1 Like

There does seem to be a lot of psychosis going around, sure, but luckily the public isn’t at all “on their own” . . . not sure what you mean by that.

I guess DS minions needed a final push in order for Americans to accept the new transportation budget coming from this Ohio disaster. Laundering money schemes thru HUD are inching towards the end since TPTB know that we going to have a population crunch and mortgage originations will go near zero.
“You will own nothing, and you will be happy” mantra may be realized sooner than even globaloney plans.
The brake away civilization has to leech to something else, hence Dep.of Transportation will become the newest scheme for " unaccountable adjustments"

1 Like
2 Likes

That form is only about legal claims about trespassing or any damage caused by the chemical testing team, not against the rail company for the crash.

1 Like

Transportation infrastructure in America is really bad relative to Europe, the suspension on the old Amtrak super-liner double decker cars is so bad it is amazing they don’t fall off the tracks more often.

3 Likes

No argument here. We desperately need investments in infrastructure, I just hope that DS (deep state) doesn’t get a hold of these funds first and we’ll be left with empty hands, again.

2 Likes

When you say DS you are talking about the Deep State?

1 Like

@Bahri Thanks Bahri! Glad you read the document as I haven’t had the time to do that and am off to work now.

1 Like

Hope you have a good day at work, fair beaver.

1 Like

@Bahri Do you happen to have a pic of that complete form? My cousin in PA says she heard there’s more to it than authority to grant access. Evidently, the property owners might have to help pay for the testing, etc. Sure would like to see a complete form but can’t find one.

I just took a screenshot from that video you posted, here is the first part of the first page the said they asked for them to give them a copy of the whole form but they wouldn’t just let them take a picture.

There might be more fine print I don’t know.

That’s probably wise for them to not sign this, but seems like this is only about if any additional damage is caused to personal property separate from the actual crash, so they should be able to charge the rail company criminally for that in any court regardless of this form.

1 Like

Thanks @Bahri Appreciated.

1 Like

Welcome, hope there will be justice for the people of Ohio.

1 Like

I just once took amtrak from Seattle to Chicago on the Empire Builder route, this is amazing how they built the rail lines through these mountains but was terrifying being on the second level of a super-liner this rocked back and forth so much I was honestly amazed we even made it to Chicago.

These cars may be safer than they seem, with most of the weight close to the wheels, they probably wouldn’t actually fall off the tracks on their own but definitely is nothing like the smooth high speed German trains.

I have heard some theories that apparently the deepstate may have already built an entire underground train network across the whole continent with our tax money?

1 Like

Personally, I have a problem with some theories that brake away civilization has amassed such a volume of projects. For that you also need a volume of people building it and maintaining the whole enterprise.
Problem with lots of people working on black projects, is they humans are by nature social blabber mouths.
We would have a lot more reports in local and national press about suspicious activities underground, and we don’t.
I am not denying existence of brake way civilization and black military/tech projects, just the size of the covert side of it.

1 Like

America built the atomic bomb using thousands of people and various locations, yet the rest of the country knew not. Think the formula was forgotten on how to kept a secret?

3 Likes

A Third World Country w/nukes;
plus, a similar leadership mentality.
Although; some would say comparing the current USSA leadership w/3rd world countries,
is an insult - to the 3rd world countries.