Remeber him from "Fringe"? Uh, was he "VAXXED"?

‘John Wick’ Actor Lance Reddick Dead At 60, Looked Happy With His Dogs Days Before Sudden Passing

3 Likes

Just in time to coincide with the promotion of the fourth chapter March 24, 2023

2 Likes

May he rest in peace. :pray:

2 Likes

The Wire, Fringe, Oz, Lance Reddick was always fantastic.

Interesting that some people automatically look to pin it on the vaccine, but don’t even bother to google for 10 seconds to check whether he was vaccinated.

For the record, yes, he was. Here is a quote from his twitter.

Call me a radical Lefty, but I think vaccines should be made free to everyone around the world

I’ll wait for the medical examinations and to hear from his family before I make any assumptions.

Based on the current news and political atmosphere, even if his death is shot related or a contributing factor it will never be publicized.

5 Likes

“I’ll wait for the medical examinations and to hear from his family before I make any assumptions.” - A good way to do things but …

They will NEVER do the proper tests like Dr Cole stipulates. They won’t even do a proper autopsy. There are 2 groups: “It’s the vax” and “It’s not the vax”. One of these groups wants autopsies done and the other doesn’t. I’ll let you guess which one I side with.

2 Likes

@TRM the other tell is the phrase, “some people”.