Report: World Economic Forum Sees Synthetic Biology as Force to Reset Living Systems

Report: World Economic Forum Sees Synthetic Biology as Force to Reset Living Systems

Redesigning organisms for other purposes is a field known as synthetic biology and according to a report by the World Economic Forum (WEF), its use is going to become more and more common as humanity grapples with an uncertain future.

National Cancer Institute via Unsplash

SIMON KENT

28 Nov 2021588

3:07

Redesigning organisms for other purposes is a new field of scientific endeavor known as synthetic biology. According to a report by the World Economic Forum, expect to see (and hear) more about it as scientists look to reset humanity’s future and the “bio-economy” on the back of coronavirus vaccine research.

The study was released Thursday by the Switzerland-based WEF, and proclaims a scientific human reset is near because “Synthetic biology lies at the intersection of an ageing population, climate change and environmental degradation.”

more@

World Economic Forum: Synthetic Biology a Force to Reset Living Systems (breitbart.com)

3 Likes

No surprise here and bet the jab plays an integral part.

Man, they are just ahead of the curve. How do they keep getting it so on the money like that? Genius!

1 Like

Fake until your make it.
Fake life, is synthetic.
And will never make it; to become real life.

Digital excels in copying.

Is that their destination?
Where AI can completely enter & replace humanity/life
via bio-digital transformation?

Great! Maybe they can redesign the organisms known as Ernst Stavro Blohard and Baal G. for other, more useful purposes, such as window washing or latrine duty. You know, to help clean up the planet.

1 Like

It’s these sorts of things that make me shake my head in disbelief every time I hear how “we’re winning” or “they’re scared”. I can’t imagine what hole people are pulling this out of but I think they need to look again.