Reported birth of rare white buffalo calf in Yellowstone park fulfills Lakota prophecy

Reported birth of rare white buffalo calf in Yellowstone park fulfills Lakota prophecy?

2 Likes

Some animals like red heeler dogs are sometimes born white and turn reddish as they mature.

1 Like

Same color change with all sorts of creatures. I think the word ‘born’ is the play they’re going for.

I was born red and turned Grey.

2 Likes

1874 a haunted, dying Wild Bill Hickok, a legendary character played by Charles Bronson. He teams up with Jack Warden to hunt a legendary albino buffalo, aka the White Buffalo. Crazy Horse, is played by Will Sampson, and his role is to explain how the Europeans, aka ‘the whites’ never really understood the First Peoples who inhabited America. The movie did not get the best reviews, and the script is a little shy on details of course until you get close to the end. Years ago I downloaded the full movie, and usually watch it every winter. The movie is not meant to be ‘enjoyable viewing’ but rather is meant to send a message to those who will listen and learn. As said, it is not the best movie but is highly recommended.

1 Like