Rough day for the banksters

Oil is doing very poorly too.

People dont understand, there is no need to keep things artificially scarce and most of the world in underdevelopment. They invent absolute fake and bogus claims like “carbon footprint” to stop humanity from ditching the bankster system.
They wont last for very long. They can try to strike the Russian cities if they want, the train has left the station, and the banksters ain’t in it!

2 Likes

If that wasn’t bad enough the US has ditched LIBOR for its own domestic alternative SOFR

The effect on eurodollar is impressive:

Is Jerome Powell the unsung here who will end up destroying Mr global ? Is he the hidden Moshiach?

I say that half jokingly.

1 Like

Oil still not doing very bueno at all. This is despite a raging war happening in the middle east right now. Petrodollar is over as soon as an alternative to SWIFT is announced.

1 Like

Especially with gold doing this:

1 Like

My dog really wants to head out for a walk, so i just leave this here.Ït is what is :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very true. But now that they will not be able to get their paws on Russia’s energy reserves or even those of Iran they will have to generate domestically the energy needed for that digital dollar. That’s ok because they will have competitors elsewhere and the nonsense fake markets with fake prices and fake credit rating will become impossible to pull off.

1 Like

Unlikely the social parasites will be bailed out by the fed this time.