RUSSIA: NATO AND INDIVIDUALS UNDER INVESTIGATION, AND THE RUMOR OF DER HOCHKLAUS IN HOSPITAL

Originally published at: RUSSIA: NATO AND INDIVIDUALS UNDER INVESTIGATION, AND THE RUMOR OF DER HOCHKLAUS IN HOSPITAL

You may have noticed I’ve been following the messaging coming out of Russia for some time, and today’s article submitted by so many of you is no exception. Except, today, I’m going to dive off the end of the twig of speculation and tie something else into it as a speculation. Firstly, Russia is now…

6 Likes

I think that Mr. Biden had better redouble his personal guard and security…not necessarily against retaliation of Russia but to foil a possible false flag by the Deep State.

IMO, “horizontal escalation” has already begun.

Oh…yes i see it is visible now. The Followers of Horus, i.e. Shem’( or Chem,or Al-chem,El-chem) Su’ Hor.
And all that and this now several thousand years after the f-actual events. Strange thing, I mean the time itself, and how it operates on some parts of humanity, and on some parts of the human individuals themselves. Fascinating.

P.S. …or in the (North) Macedonian Orthodox Church iconography for that matter.I mention this for educational purpose only.