RUSSIA SENDS ANOTHER MESSAGE, THIS TIME FROM MEDVEDEV

Originally published at: RUSSIA SENDS ANOTHER MESSAGE, THIS TIME FROM MEDVEDEV

As you’re enjoying the solar eclipse and whatever apocalyptic “additions” that have been tacked onto it by our whacky “leaders” - I’m waiting for them to blame the lunar transit on climate change (cue screaming Swedish girl) - you may have missed yet another warning message that came out of Russia recently, this time not…

4 Likes

Joseph, those Red Bulls were raised ( if I’m right ? ) at the Apex of the Path, " Texas " … I’ve never thought it polite to overreach of those you follower, so I haven’t a clue where you are Joseph, but it would be cool if you are in a great location that gives me goosebumps that it’s orchestrated at this only time in History over America … have a good one Today, you deserve it, I mean that .

I will be under the eclipse in north Texas today. If I see any antigravity Russky craft or red heifers I’ll post pics :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Possibly related ?

2 Likes

Fairly heavy cloud cover today looks like natural altacirrus…that or heaviest geoengineering I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

Sorry…no UFOs (did see a drone) or red heifers during the eclipse today. Mixed clouds but enough ‘blue sky’ to see the coolest parts. Worth the effort to see this event.

2 Likes

Latest from RT on this issue. The embedded video allegedly provides clips of interrogation videos.

The jihadist group Islamic State Khorasan Province (ISIS-K) has claimed responsibility for the attack. FSB chief Aleksandr Bortnikov, however, has suggested that the US, UK, and Ukraine may also be linked to the assault, possibly using the Islamists as proxies.

1 Like