RUSSIAN TEXTBOOKS AND A BUMPY GEOPOLITICAL YEAR

Originally published at: RUSSIAN TEXTBOOKS AND A BUMPY GEOPOLITICAL YEAR

Well, the holidays are over and all the decorations are back in their boxes, and we’re all well into 2024. I suspect, too, that most of us are anticipating a “bumpy” year. Many of us are waiting breathlessly to see what sorts of shenanigans will be resorted to by the American deep state to maintain…

5 Likes

I don’t know, things could be worse. European leaders are demolishing Europe since European leaders are sick with the same epistemological insanity and metaphysical nominalism. Personally, I am sick of the whole Anglo-American kits and kaboodle! I want it gone.

This year I did not celebrate Christmas nor New-Year. No christmas tree, no gathering with friends, dinners or anything. This year there was no “Sinterklaas” to be found in the malls, excuse used “racism”. Our entire culture is replaced with that of America, and I am sick and tired of it. Europe had its own local culture and it was a good one. Won’t be long and Europeans will be celebrating thanks giving!

I hope to see in my lifetime a withdrawel of American troops back to America, a fall of Nato and EU Union without a WW3 to accomplish it. I believe if humanity can avert a WW3 in 2024 a lot of our “posessed” leaders will wither away physically and psychologically. They need energy and lots of it, let us deny it!

5 Likes

Same here @neru, no decorations, no Christmas dinner, just a very quiet non-celebration.

2 Likes

Me too, I nixed those two holidays this year too until farther notice.

2 Likes

Putin is just covering his bases, in face of real possibility of Trump coming back to office, he prefers to be on a good site of his graces, hence new chapters in history books in Russia.
Not that I disagree with the OBVIOUS 2020 election fraud, but in case of this newfound truth in Russian books, as they say- timing is everything.

2 Likes

The conflict over the 2020 election is symbolic of the problem of people believing their own truth. Some people say the election was rigged and some people say there is no evidence of election fraud. It is hard to get along and articulate a common purpose when beliefs are so polarized.

In contesting the integrity of the election vote counts and processes, Trump has been accused of election interference and insurrection.

If the Jack Smith prosecution continues and the Georgia case continues, there should be an opportunity for the fraud case to be evaluated more than it is presently understood.
The irony is what was not able to be accomplished in the post election audit could actually be shown in a case where the state says there was no vote fraud. if the dems had just let the 2020 issues go, then the mess would be swept under rug. It’s almost like an absurd novel.

The state of governance is repulsive but there will be some interesting Supreme Court opinions and arguments.

1 Like