Science: Liberalism is a Mental Defect I always knew it. Ann Coulter

Yes, of course liberalism is a mental defect. Liberals are wracked by self-loathing as the result of some traumatic incident – say, driving drunk off a bridge with your mistress passed out in the back seat and letting the poor girl drown because you’re a married man and a U.S. senator, just to take one utterly random, hypothetical example off the top of my head.

2 Likes

“[B]y rejecting the objective truth that there is such a thing as a woman, they are rejecting the existence of objective truth as a whole. And when we remove those boundaries, of what is actually true and false . . . then we remove all the boundaries of our society and we end up in a position . . . where what is declared as true is based on whatever those in power say it is.”

Bingo!!!

Woke philosophy explicitly rejects objective truth, insisting that truth (and race, “gender,” etc.) are mere social constructions. Since that belief leads to exactly what Gabbard said – a society where truth is whatever those in power say it is on a particular day – it’s little wonder this nonsensical philosophy has been embraced so fully by those who want to be and remain in power.

As far as liberalism, I’ve said before, and maintain, that “liberal” is a terrible misnomer for the Democratic Party, since that party becomes more authoritarian with each passing day.

2 Likes

At least the proto-Liberal enlightenment thinkers like Locke and Hume were honest enough to take the logic of empiricism to its fulfilment and deny it (the self0 existed at all. Modern progressives are just morons.