Scripting Our Kids: How To Make a Child Crazy

1 Like

I have difficulty reading anything from The Epoch Times. These overnight alternative news stations/papers are often methodically plotted by the LWO or the DWO. I’ve done extensive research on most of them, and almost all are speciously funded.

Everyone wants to pick a team for whom to cheer at the Super Bowl. To me, it’s selecting between Chlamydia or Gonorrhea. Sometimes, it’s neither - or none of the above.

1 Like

Scripts for friends to help mandate insanity:

1 Like

Indiana pushes back on TikTok for illicitly luring children onto its platform:

This, in my email this morning from Father Boquet:

Can we alert parents, grandparents and adult family members – both tech savvy and old school –
about this? This holiday, we can do our parts to get the word out. We can discuss how we are not to be tech-bullied into allowing our precious kids to disappear for hours on their devices, unsupervised, any more than we would allow them to wander the streets out of our watchful care!

The Epoch Times was founded by Chinese folks who escaped to America to avoid persecution / prosecution / imprisonment or worse, by the Chinese government.

2 Likes

Operation Paperclip???

The only reason I started investigating this organization, other than the symbolism, was I noticed they were securing Rockefeller-dimes journalists who are categorically involved in this criminal trajectory.

It also appears I am not the only one who was suspicious of this outlet. There was quite an intriguing investigative article about this establishment, their “journalists,” and their compensation.

At some point, people are going to have to question how and why these grassroots journalists/organizations are rising to overnight acclaim when they have extremist content that NEVER deviates from their agenda.

Well if the CIA can hide behind proxy publishers, why not concerned citizens?

1 Like

Owned by Beijing’s ByteDance TikTok is one of Washington’s biggest pariahs.
Top branches of the U.S. government and military have banned it from government-issued phones. Many user’s are self-censoring, adopting a second language of code words-“unalive”, not dead; 'Procedure", not abortion- in hopes of dodging the app’s censors and preserving their chances of online fame.
The system runs on a sophisticated machine learning engine, a “sub-linear” computational complexity. Supposedly users are both surprised and shocked by an algorithm that can read them eerily well, showing them videos they never searched for or even realized they wanted to see. It has serendipitous reward backbone[ meaning, highly addictive].
Advertisers love its model of behavioral tracking and algorithmic suggestion to advertisers, promising them a way to know which ads people find most compelling w/o having to ask.
TikTok pays it creators w/its digital currency of TikTok coins. Displayed online as neon roses and doughnuts. In the past three months, TikTokers spent more than $900 million inside the app-the highest quarterly spending for any app in history.
I don’t own a smart phone, nor cell phone.
I imagine, I wouldn’t become a TikToker either.
But, the younger generation looks to be biting on this Chinese flashy lure.

2 Likes

Question is, “Who do you trust?”

1 Like

Hi RB, (whisper, shhh) Let’s do a gift exchange… We all get burner phones and randomly exchange them on random timetables – to destablize the beta weights in their regressions! Then we can play Santa, too! Ship our cells to random places, and flood their databases with screwy demographics where names and countries make no sense! :wink: Alicia xo

4 Likes

We should try to be better than the CIA. I mean…it’s a low bar.

1 Like

Are we moving the conversational goal post?

2 Likes

No, just asking who do you consider to be the most trusted to report the ‘news’? Sorry for any misunderstanding.

The CIA seems to be doing quite well with their program. We could maybe learn a few things.

Np.

All MSM is sadly owned and allowed to deliver propaganda, and the grassroots sensations are Kabuki theater planted.

I’ve maintained this position for several years, and nothing has changed - and will not change because sole fealty to an ideology appears to supersede a desire for truth for many.

2 Likes