Secret Chinese Hotel Exposed - MILITARY AGED US-BOUND CHINESE STAGING AT COLOMBIAN HOTEL

Secret Chinese Hotel Exposed - MILITARY AGED US-BOUND CHINESE STAGING AT COLOMBIAN HOTEL, CHINESE POLICE IN AMERICA

In Pasto, Colombia, Muckraker found a hotel packed to the brim with military-aged Chinese nationals who were headed to the United States.

During our stay at the Cabańas Rio Mayo Hotel, we were the only non-Chinese visitors. All of the signs posted around the hotel come with a Chinese translation, indicating that this is a common meeting place for people of Chinese origin.

There are so many Chinese nationals headed to the US, that they have established dedicated hubs along their migration route such as this hotel.

From this point, the Chinese will either cross the Darién Gap and trek up to the United States or will fly directly into Mexico if they have a visa.

We spoke to one of the Chinese men at the hotel. What he told us was terrifying.

2 Likes

How is this not an invasion?

2 Likes

And not a shot will be fired.

2 Likes

What a network they must have in place!

2 Likes

BREAKING: Mobs of Chinese Men Invade California (infowars.com)

Number of Chinese illegals crossing southern border surges 1,000% in Fiscal Year 2024

Mobs of illegal aliens consisting primarily of Chinese males swarmed the California border today, according to reports.

2 Likes

Been happening in the UK, Ireland and first world European nations, TPTB are out of control.

I wonder if the Chinese dudes have money and “just want to be in the US”.
I am pro-boarders af, so don’t get me wrong.
It’s paradoxical maybe, but think there are numerous reasons the Chines dudes are heading to America.

1. They have money
  2. China sucks balls
  3. They are smart enough, and can make money in the US
  4. They have family and other networks here… the China underground : )

Honestly if we are going to be invaded I don’t mind the Asians… at least they get to work, and give it a while they are Americans (regardless of original intent).

Maybe they just want wives. Yeah, that must be it.

Uh, what if their intent is to hunt and kill you, your family and everyone in your town/county?

Also, some Asian nations earned quite a nasty reputation for being vicious in combat and brutal towards captives.

It is a planned invasion, regardless of the nationalities coming across.

1 Like

One of our live shots in Lukeville, AZ this morning. Masses of men crossing illegally from all over the globe. Trash everywhere. Horrific stench of human feces. None of the men we’ve spoken w/ today have been “asylum seekers”. They tell us they want work & opportunity in US.

1 Like

One man from Africa said he paid ten thousand dollars to get here. When I was young I couldn’t have come up with that much money.
Our local newspaper (Colorado western slope) just ran an editorial about 100 men from Venezuela got dropped off by a bus and are staying under a bridge on the edge of town because there’s no place to put them. Their answer was that the government speed up the migrant worker permitting process, so they can contribute to our community. That’s not going to happen. I think the plan is to destabilize all parts of the country and most likely riots at their timing. Election time maybe?

1 Like