Secret Service Director Cheatle Resigns

It will be very telling to see if Cheatle lands another position of prestige in the private sector.

Another one, ā€˜hiredā€™ and ā€˜firedā€™ for being incompetent. If it walks like a sheep and talks like a sheep then itā€™s aā€¦scapegoat or sacrificial lamb. Or, maybe a bit of both?

1 Like

Her career kinda ended in disgrace. Sheā€™ll have her pension from the government ironically.

1 Like

My point is that IF her career is not over, and she gets a high level job after this, then that may be indicative that private industry may have had something to do with the assassination attemptā€¦and she was in on it.

Just thinking out loud.

1 Like

ā€¦ depends on what she ā€œknowsā€. Could be a Golden Parachute or a Golden Bodybag.
Much more interesting to me is which person, place, or thing is next in line for that position. I sure hope that this time the year of their birth can be determined.

1 Like

Kimberly A. Cheatleh was in charge of commandeering Chaney to the White House bunker on 9/11. She became personal friends of the Cheneyā€™s and was responsible for their protection before moving on to Pepsi. Then Jill Biden made sure she was elevated to the Directorship of the Secret Service.
This Trump assassination attempt smells like a Cheney Biden brain fart. Just stating the obvious.

1 Like

Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee had oversight of the SS

https://youtube.com/shorts/Qc6vANhhPYA?si=ZiIhzFIsq1FTDHxy