Seeing pregnant woman becomes a rare thing?!

https://medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?TABLE=ON&GROUP1=AGE&EVENTS=ON&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+of+ectopic+pregnancy+(10066266)&SYMPTOMS[]=Ectopic+pregnancy+(10014166)&SYMPTOMS[]=Ectopic+pregnancy+termination+(10014168)&SYMPTOMS[]=Ectopic+pregnancy+with+contraceptive+device+(10074497)&SYMPTOMS[]=Ruptured+ectopic+pregnancy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

1 Like

so true, but my friend had the jab for work, and then got pregnant six months later and just had apparently healthy twins.

1 Like

30% is placebo they rumour
yoda best knows all know you stew?

I will pray for your friend and her babies that they will remain healthy. I can understand getting the jab for work. Getting the jab so that you can eat at restaurants… I can’t find the words.

2 Likes

My In-Law’s sister works for Wells Fargo and she is late in her pregnancy. They asked her to get the jab. WTF

i brought it up as it surprised me. i was deeply worried, and am still concerned.

1 Like

oh dear, after sporters dropping dead now the kids!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education/student-dead-montgomery-county-elementary/2021/10/26/3302904c-3656-11ec-8be3-e14aaacfa8ac_story.html