Sen. Machaela Cavanaugh chants on floor of Legislature for more than two minutes

This happens when you forget to take your dose of meds

We? Define we please. Amazed she was allowed to continue with this demonic chanting. Could not watch for long - was she stopped?

No, but probably all the sane people had left the courtroom by the time she was finished. :joy:

1 Like

Stacking quarters on her record player arm will stop that ‘skip’. Used to work on our old RCA. :rofl:

She’s spellcasting - its pretty clear that’s what she thinks she is doing anyway.

1 Like

I suspect the problem here is that she took her meds. Everything about her says stimulants and anti-depressants to me.

Here’s a not-so-fun fact
 It is estimated that pharmaceutical companies will make around 1.5 million dollars over the lifetime of a trans person.

Also, I’m shocked the New York Post actually printed the quote below
 Maybe the editor was sick that day?

“Transgender people require lifelong medical support, making them ideal customers for the health-care industry, and the well-documented phenomenon of —kids pressuring each other into thinking they’re all trans — ensures an endless supply of consumers.”

1 Like

this is witch/bitchcraft. sicko. she should speak with Lindsey Graham over who should hold the candle

somebody should finance her lovelife for a few months. she is clearly in need.

and this is a ‘senator’. Oh My God.

just really cannot decide if i should laugh or cry or give a punch. is this being ‘trans’?

One of the silver linings you can take, is that they are really showing themselves - this is a truly sick, wicked display. This is like pus being brought to the surface before being expelled. Her spell displays a distinct lack of power, not a source of it.

@yyyyythats6ys and nodding to your take on it, none of this rules out stimulants, anti-depressants et al
 goes hand in hand unless used exceedingly wisely which I’ve never seen.

if i may say, that the power lies within her chant, that she ‘does’ it. if even a few people got uneased by it, surely had, that is already power. i mean that ‘being’ is already power, do not underestimate it, even if it does not take a hold on you, but surely you/we would have had her shut down
 :wink:
on exceedingly wise: there was a Hungarian writer called GĂ©za CsĂĄth, who was a doctor (psychiatrist) and wrote a diary of his drug usage down to the milliliter dosage. now that is an interesting read.

in the end he wasn’t wise

1 Like

I absolutely love Geza Csath
 The Magician’s Garden? is that it? I am still upset at a so called friend who stole this book from me over 20 years ago
 His work is in my mind among that symbolist literature which inspires me, but also makes me beware. so great that you brought his work up!

This lady could not hold a candle in the forecourt of Csath’s imagination. Honestly there was no more power in what she did than the Saturday Night Live fake comedians have in “awkward comedy routines” they presume are “hilarious”. The same routines as Zelensky does in his scripted real life. The charade is not magic, it is a paradoy of it, and they will get paradoxical outcomes at best. Take heart.

agreed.

and it is very-very surprising that you know CsĂĄth. made my day. where do you come from?

Here is the so called Honorable Cavanaugh answering insipid Twitter questions about things - and she let’s slip that she believes people who drink milk are 
sociopaths? (cue looney tunes music)

Senator Machaela Cavanaugh

May 29

Eggs: Over easy
Steak: no thanks
Alcohol: rosé or IPA
Milk: I’m not a sociopath
Hot beverage: Coffee, splash of 1/2&1/2

Soooooo
 there is no way to impose rationality on the non-rational, but, it’s OK to have “1/2$1/2” in coffee, but drinking milk means
she is at least an amoral societal reject? Is she actually saying she’s a cow? Because cow’s drinking each other’s milk would be weird 

I am US born and bred, live in New Zealand now. Educated in honors program at UT Austin. I have a deep interest in 19th century poetics which can lead you into that early 20th century stuff too
 ; ) Csath is one of those Eastern European geniuses in my mind who I believe was also studying law or medicine while exploring opium? and writing
 ah bohemia

Eggs: whose?
Steak: thanks
Alcohol: what comes, goes. i hate being drunk.
Milk: I’m of original Caucasian DNA, so it gives me diarrhea

Hot beverage: tea, coffee, sake

just for the joke i filled the test. but labeling somebody sociopath for drinking milk?! is that a joke or some secret sect, or just plainly idiot?
for the record, she seems like a cow, and speaks like one, a neverending ‘mu’ she just displayed over ‘trans’. maybe she resonates with being ‘calfed’ up, and the genetic memory intrudes? :wink:
now, i know its a hard time being human, how hard it is to be a cow in the senate? like Caligula’s horse, i guess. let Rome burn.

1 Like

oh, he explored cca everything he could. that piece and time of living before WWI was a very interesting incubator of ideas abound.

1 Like

Eggs: is this even a question? yes.
Steak: of course.
Alcohol: of course.
Milk: not in a glass but in cereal, pudding, cheese, whipped cream, and all good things.
Hot beverage: Of course, from any country - kava kava, tea, Turkish, sake, mocha, espresso. I’m civilized.

Is this what goes on the dating apps of Wokies? Does anyone say NO to hot beverages? Is alcohol and red meat a big NO-NO with finger wags? We have nothing to worry about - these people will not be mating.

Douglas Adam’s cow?