Servitors. An old yet surviving ideology

1 Like

Boy I really think itโ€™s time we integrate this into our vidchat, pick a topic, or a psalm and start feeding our will into the field, thereโ€™s to much data support this practice.

My personal experience of choosing to have a car (a White Chevy 2500 HD diesel crewcab truck with a long bed), the very next day all I see are those vehicles.

My question is, where were they yesterday?

It seems to me that, the majority of what is posted, of which i am extremely grateful to our members, illucidate very horrific ideas of these magicians, we can use these same ideas, to aid our self organizing collective, as it morphs naturally into more a complex system.

Are we feeding these closed loop ideas back into the field. He who is good with a hammer tends to think all is a nail.

Let pick an area to to affect, one where we can easily and objectively measure the result.

I remember an interview with the good doctor and Catherine Austin Fitts, when Micro Cosism and Medium came out.

One of them said, this is how they were affecting the Field, Catherine said, if they can do it, SO CAN WE.

At least this is my perception of what I heard and im sticking to it.
For now.

Rupert Sheldrake would also fit right here.

Witchcraft and sorcery? sounds dangerous.

ARISTOTLEโ€™S Lost Book on MAGIC