Several Tornadoes On The Ground In Texas At This Time!

@sharick Might be of special interest to you. There are several on the ground right now.

Lookner covering a massive tornado in Nebraska right now

1 Like

The Climate Control Weapon comes in many configurations, each capable of delivering incredible devastation. Be it slow and miserable like an extended drought and unseasonal cold; or terrifyingly sudden like wildfires, deluges, and yes, tornadoes. I don’t know how many nations have Climate Control Weapons but it really doesn’t matter when our own nation is hostile to the well-being of its own citizens. Who needs enemies, right?

As the pre-Climate Lockdown, pre-Climate Emergencies, pre-Climate Reparations, and pre-Climate Migration period draws to its close, this crescendo of catastrophic events, legitimate and/or exaggerated by media, will suffice to catapult us all under their control.

Counting tornadoes is but one of the latest Climate Crisis Management narratives I’ve seen recently in newsfeeds. I believe it, other climate change narratives, and the seemingly endless list of deadly events worldwide, are the collective means that will be used for the already-complete, and ready-to-launch, UN reports and declarations, which will justify the end, that being sovereignty over every nation state on earth. Climate Justice will be served.

3 Likes

Just thought you might be around and wanted to watch it as it was happening.

Wild tornadoes today in south China following several days of high winds, flooding and intense hail storms with very large hail. Post’s on X below by Eric Wang

1)Tornado in Zengcheng, Guangdong Province today https://twitter.com/i/status/1784247342235107622

1. This is as bad as it can get…total destruction near the industrial area where took a direct hit from the Guangzhou tornado this afternoon, houses collapsed, power poles snapped…Today will be remembered forever. At least 5 fatalities, 31 injuries were confirmed from this large, multi-vortex tornado
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1784243267376398540

2 Likes

They have outdone themselves; this is massive.

A crescendo indeed.

1 Like