SHIP LOSES POWER JUST BEFORE VERRAZANO NARROWS BRIDGE

Originally published at: SHIP LOSES POWER JUST BEFORE VERRAZANO NARROWS BRIDGE

Ok, when K.M. sent along this story, I knew I’d have to share it and blog about it, because this is one that I’m about 50/50 with, for the simple reason that “two is a coincidence, three is a pattern,” but also because the story is about one of my favorite bridges in the world,…

3 Likes

In the movie " Leave the world behind" (produced by the Obamas) there is this scene where a large ship crashes up on a beach.

The movie is on many people’s radar as scenes from the movie unfolds in real life.
Asking themselves if it could it be that the Obamas are into predictive programming.

There was this tanker in Turkey as well, that crashed into some cranes.

What follows is civil war. In the movie the black couple says " You know you can’t trust them white people", and again ;many people are wondering why Obama would accept these lines in his movie. (He was working on the dialogue in the movie.)

And finally; the hidden audio in the movie.
A couple found additional tracks to the usual audio files they normally get when loading up movies in the editor program, making their reviews.
This has been taken down I see.( maybe by themselves, maybe by Youtube) , but others are registering weird things with the movie.

Theres been ships in India, on the west coast of Africa and more.
Some link it to Cern being fired up again.

2 Likes

As well as the Evergreen ship in the Suez Canal.

2 Likes

Wasn’t Obama called evergreen by the secret service?

2 Likes

Obama’s Secret Service name was Renegade. Hillary Clinton’s was Evergreen.

4 Likes

Welcome if you you are new lifesaver.
:hugs:

Thank you, Sphinx. I have been lurking for awhile, but never posted before today.

3 Likes

Welcome to the comunity @lifesaver :grin: