Shocked, shocked, I tell you ... statistics acting abnormally at Rick's Jab Shack, I don't believe it, I just don't believe it

… from the article, “But what’s perhaps more concerning is that the “deadly” lots were distributed widely across the United States whilst other “benign” lots were sent to just a few locations.”

… the only place in the Cosmos where the bell curve? …

6 Likes

I may have missed it in the article, but is it clear about specific dates that the particular lots were administered - i.e. at first roll-out, vs randomly throughout the campaign, ongoing??

So this whole jab business has been a condoned experiment of what works for human biological warfare. We are one big petri dish for their experimentation.

Mengele on steroids.

1 Like

… in a way unfair to Mengele who, while certainly must be counted as an influence is quite dead, instead I prefer using Faucigele. Acknowledges the connection …

Medical genocide, and genocide in particular are such strange states of mind. Two books I found helpful in trying to get my head around such ideas were Robert J. Lifton’s The Nazi Doctors: Medical Killing and the Psychology of Genocide and Bruce Wilshire’s Get 'Em All! Kill 'Em!: Genocide, Terrorism, Righteous Communities. One of the reviews of Wilshire’s book made an incredible observation. The observation was that if what Wilshire is arguing is true, then the practice of genocide, rather than being the underpinning of ecology, as it is currently being portrayed in a “soft” sense in the current narrative, would actually be the most un- or anti-ecological of actions. I recommend Wilshire’s book most highly.
… see also When Medicine Went Mad, Arthur L Caplan (Ed.), The Humana Press,1992 and The Nazi Doctors and the Nuremberg Code: Human Rights in Human Experimentation, George J. Annas and Michael A.Grodin (Eds.), Oxford University Press, 1992.

3 Likes

I wonder if this is a multiplayer genocidal game; in which AI has become a key player/planner? Is someone/something, high up on the kill-chain, is coordinating this Keystone Cops genocidal-op? It’s been on the books for sometime, and the dust was blown off its cover, and possibly AI brought on board to learn while doing? An OJT[on-the-job-training] in an on-the-fly live-action human trails experimentation with unknown operating systems’ injections; w/a tie-in killer, dual-use 5G military application.
Which, presumably, the Chinese can’t hack into and push the kill switch on the entire USSA?

1 Like

It’s feeling a lot more like a lottery system where you might take a procedure and perhaps you will survive to the next round, If they keep upping the odds until, say 50/50 do you think people will still be keen to take their “medicine”.

Let the games begin!

… unfortunately I do think that people will continue to participate. I posted the following in a reply to Bluenose’s post titled - A Medical Mystery in New Brunswick. …

… after running across this I was’t sure what to do with it … there are so many things one could say about it and so many contexts into which this could be injected (pun intended) … during Part I of the 3rd Q round up there was some speculation as to why so called “leaders” have made and continue to make unusual, and irrational decisions. What “forces” could be at play? I bring the same question to this post …

Perhaps we could count Faucigele as the walking dead… Dead on the inside at any rate.

1 Like

And, in the words of Archie Bunker, we can count this one as “dead from the neck up.”

2 Likes

Vaccine Roulette! Seems just the beginning of the number crunching. With so much talk about the long term effects it feels like waiting for the other shoe to drop. I don’t know much about the reporting process in terms of how long after the injections one can submit such a report, but I suspect for problems or deaths occurring after 6 months to a year or more after the first two shorts it’s not likely there will be any official way to attribute such problems to this deathly concoction. One is the fast track to death and destruction, the other the slow path? Looks like the good little researchers have factored in many variables in how and when to kill us. Everyone knows and experiment is only as good as it’s collection of data…

1 Like

… Fiat … I’ve always thought the The Walking Dead Series was nothing more than a series of training films.

2 Likes