SICK NEED PRyayeRs

Folks I may not be able to do the vidichat this week… suddenly sick… need prayers

36 Likes

@vardas3 You have my prayers and please check in with us to let us know how you’re doing.

7 Likes

Thinking of you with prayers - hope you’re back soon!

7 Likes

Be well soon, rest and take care. Sharing request with our group. Prayers underway Joseph.

7 Likes

My prayers are with you :pray:

Hope you get well soon!

6 Likes

You have my prayers, Joseph. Get some rest and feel better. Take care of yourself.

6 Likes

I second that. Please check in.

4 Likes

Rest, fluids, vitamin C etc. You know the song. There’s a bad stomach bug going around and I don’t mean the rona. Take care!

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve known at least 5 people who have caught that stomach ailment. Whatever it is.

3 Likes

Praying you get better :pray: and stay well​:pray:

4 Likes

Get well soon Joseph! Prayers should arrive now at your door any second now. They go right pass the canine home security system. Shiloh might look up but no barking.

5 Likes

Prayers are incoming. You have lots of resourceful Gizars just waiting for you to give the word—so let us know if you need ANYTHING ELSE?!!

5 Likes

Praying for a speedy recovery.

5 Likes

Praying for your recovery.

5 Likes

Just got over a bad case of food poisoning myself.
[Don’t know if it was the shrimp sauce or the cooked shrimp]

Praying for your quick recovery!
Daily prayers!

Touch base every now & then; let us know how your doing.

3 Likes

Thank you for letting us know Joseph. You are in my daily prayers.

4 Likes

May you quickly and gently find your way back to health, with the assistance and guidance of the angels and archangels.

6 Likes

Sending you prayers and healing wishes for a full and prompt recovery.

5 Likes

Prayers sent for you Joseph. May your recovery be swift :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Dr., I do hope you have some HCQ or other assistance in case it’s Covid, which is what everyone is thinking and nobody has the balls to say. When I thought I might have had it, HCQ did wonders, overnight, but whatever you choose to do. Just a thought & hope you get through it quickly.

5 Likes