Smart Cities coming soon

What a wúnderbar world… Once we get you all branded and hooked up to the metagulag.

2 Likes

Just one question: Where do they plan to get the energy, fuel, rare earth minerals, and skilled labor needed to build all these smart cities?

It’s all fun and games until they lock the doors at curfew and send the dogs in.

Automated industries, workers and machines connected through 5g and nanotech.
Its alot about effeciency for ze globalists.

1 Like

I know that’s what they believe, but that only accounts for the skilled labor part. Plus, it assumes their AI and robots can be made smart enough, soon enough, to build or retrofit actual cities sometime in the near future. It also assumes they can produce a huge amount of automation fast, and that the (so far largely untested) automation and internet of bodies will actually work as planned. That’s a lot of assumptions, even if they’ve got all the natural resources they need for this techno-hellscape dream. Unless they’ve got armies of robots and 5G-connected people already trained, tested, and ready to go, waiting around in underground bases somewhere…

2 Likes

On the most recent Grand Theft World podcast, Richard Grove called The Line a stationary Snowpiercer

I don’t think they will bother building anything out right away, rather, people will be stuffed into what buildings we have, incl. old dilapidated ones, as in The Soviet days. Monitoring devices installed, but not much else.

That I could believe. (Ironically, that very scene from Dr. Zhivago has come to mind several times over the past couple years!)

1 Like