"Sound of Freedom" Exposed: O.U.R.'s White Savior Scam & Litany of Lies

I wouldn’t have named this video so uncharitably but, have to question what might be true. Wonder who’s really behind this video, much less the film?

Well for one thing the honorable VICE network wanted to discredit OUR 2 years a go. Look at the previous vids. This channel had no views until they got out their anti-OUR movement and since then that’s what most of the podcasts are about. I wonder why about that.

Never researched any of this though. I never heard of Tim Ballard before but I do remember them finding a shack on the contractor’s property in the middle of nowhere with children’s items in it. That was right around the time when one of the abortion clinics in CA was right across the street from the bio labs experimenting with Beyond Meats, or something like that.

I for one will see the movie. Thanks for the post.

1 Like

I am not disputing the film, just trying to find out some facts. I’ve not had time to look into it much either. Here’s the conundrum: IF the film is using the names of real persons and they are not where the film depicts they were at such and such a time, the film eventually gets dragged through the mud, once MSM (VICE) shouts it from the rooftops and people will close their minds (again). I’ve been subbed to OUR on YT for quite some time. If there’s any discrepancies, I would rather the film used other names/places but, too late for that now. I will see the film as well.

1 Like