Sound Waves Mimic Gravity

4 Likes

Are chem trails hot?

I don’t think chemtrails are hot when sprayed in liquid form. The nano particles are heated up by the sun in the atmosphere making something like an ionized soup though. I was thinking of this post in terms of plasma and ionized gasses because ball lighting and the creation of it in a lab was a recent topic.

I believe that where chemtrails and the “energy wave/beam” intersect, great heat results to generate chemically nucleated water vapor. The image below was off the coast of North Carolina in 2021 where suddenly, in just this spot on the Atlantic Ocean, a very high and cold air mass formed. The chemtrail can be seen to the left of the plume and an intersecting energy wave cutting across it at roughly a 90-deg angle. As I understand how weather is supposed to work, a good deal of heat is needed to create the updrafts and high, cold cloud tops like those. Where did the heat come from?

What is even more fascinating is that the vertex of the V-plume below remained nearly stationary for four hours while the plume and chemtrail moved east.

V-shaped plumes are a daily occurrence around the globe. The image below taken just five hours ago is no exception with two prominent V-plumes in Texas, one in the gulf near Florida and another of the Carolina coast.

I recommend watching the animated viewer to better understand my points about V-plumes. These are by far, the preferred method “they” use to control weather.

To answer your question, @RhebaRhae, I would say they are hot when irradiated.

3 Likes

enjoy!

2 Likes

Wowsa, @kalamona. That should make a chapter in the book!

Thanks for reminding me of the CONUS maps. It clearly has gotten even wilder since this image! I think they must have a moisture generator of some kind in the GULF, probably on an oil platform since it seems to be stationary. It keeps pulsing moisture into the atmosphere - pretty interesting.

and voilá
one had heard decades ago that the old ones used sounds to levitate stones and blocks.
and it turns out to be true… if it works in little, it must work at grand scale as well. just remember the some hundred tons weighed block left in the quarry, already cut and polished. u’ve seen that already for sure.
possibly they used some little gadgets/enhancers/capacitators on the ‘corners’/right places.

1 Like

Wow! These v-plumes are very interesting. They almost resemble ships. We have a lot of Chem trails crossing around here. When they dissipate, they seem to form in/around waves - thus my question based on Dooderonomy’s original post. Wondering about the nature of the old clouds, the now clouds, and the clouds in the Bible that are part of an appearance of God/Jesus/HolySpirit. We know that most cloud-like things we see today are counterfeit.

That is interesting @kalamona. In the Grid of The Gods, on page 287, Joseph has the “symbol is simplicity”, which is a triangle shape made of four dots down each side and four dots across the bottom, with one dot in the center. When I shaded in (each at a different direction), the sides from the center dot - as if looking down on the center (a bird’s-eye-view), the symbol looked like a 3d object floating above the surface. This video reminds me of this. Could the Giza Pyramid have floated when activated or at least rose above the ground and turned based on the sound waves - harmonics?

3 Likes

@RhebaRhae What a trip. All I had to do was pick up the book The Grid of the Gods and flip to the page. It was next to my laptop!

3 Likes

oh, i’ve even read that it levitated, turned on it’s axis, and emitted en enormous blast of timewave energy through it’s capstone, blinding everyone. :sunglasses:

i mean, maybe? who knows? though i think its fixed. but the levitating stones, as we may percept in this video, are true.

1 Like

call it synchronicity. or miracle.

Did you see the floating pyramid?

Like most things Farrell, you think you see it, then you do. Thanks, RebaRhae