Space Force Takes Over All Military Satellite Communications

3 Likes

The most important question is: who is in charge of SF???

Think about it! What if Capt. Kirk was in Command of Space Force? How would he protect Earth from Alien Scum stealing our resources and kidnapping our people. Would he choose diplomacy? Phasers?

i have a very bad feeling about this concerning Mr Globalooney.

i just bought my first Star Wars t-shirt yesterday. black with faded gold letters. i had some little figurines like 30 years before, but never clothing. just could not resist the pull of the Force.

back: this means Space Force has now the overwhelming part of the US Army’s ISTAR. thats slick.

Government contractors (private companies) maybe? And Mr. Globaloney behind them.

Yes, that is a big question. I wonder if DJ will do an episode about this one.

1 Like

If Trump organized that part of US Military, then one hopes that Mr. Globalony didn’t put his hands on it

I have a family member who’s a gov contractor for DOD (@ STRATCOM) on the tech/cyber side of the house (used to work for a certain 3 letter agency).

Anyhow, he said to his knowledge the purpose of space force was pretty simple:

Due to preferred vendors, existing contracts, good old boy system, and layers upon layers of bureaucracy and red tape, we’re getting our asses kicked in space and cyber.

It was taking us between 3-5yrs to go from, “we need X now” to getting X fielded. Our competitors could do it in 6-12mo. The fastest and easiest way to skirt all of the old problems was to spin up a new agency with none of the old contracts and baggage. I’m sure sweetheart deals still exist. This reduced the time from identifying a problem to fielding a solution down to 18-24mo, with the goal of streamlining that to under a year as things progress.

This explanation makes sense to me.

4 Likes

Who knows what kind of changes might have been made since he left office…

1 Like

How wonderful :santa:

1 Like